Its Here! Its Here!

AKcobra

Established Member
Well I recently moved from North Pole, AK to DFW, TX and the whole process was long, expensive, and a general pain in the ass! All that stress and worry left when I drove my car in March for the first time ever! Gotta say i'm glad I left the land of the frozen! Snapped a couple of photos to celebrate

nikon103.jpg

nikon115.jpg

nikon104.jpg

nikon108.jpg

Next on the list is to Clean and polish exhaust, remove and clean rims/wheel wells, and of course hit a dyno for a tune, as soon as, I can afford a MAF and injector upgrade.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
I love the deep dish 03s. The car looks good! +1 for lowering it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice looking Cobra. Just curious, why did you move to DWF? Job change? Now that is a 180 degree change for sure. Alaska for Texas. Enjoy the increased drive time down there. :)

AKcobra

Established Member
Thanks everyone! I wanted to move for the last couple of years, but I had to save up enough money to get out and find a job worth moving for. Then eight or nine months ago I found a job I wanted, and finally got hired. It's a welcome change!

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Welcome to D/FW. My new Black 04 Coupe will be delivered in the next 2 weeks sometime. I'm in Irving by the airport, we should get together some time and take pics of the cleaned up rides!

Whatever you do, don't drill the bumper for front plate mounting. Front plates are required in TX, but you can buy one of the no drill front plate mounts.
http://www.ccmustangbrackets.com/

Enjoy!

Last edited:

AKcobra

Established Member
Welcome to D/FW. My new Black 04 Coupe will be delivered in the next 2 weeks sometime. I'm in Irving by the airport, we should get together some time and take pics of the cleaned up rides!

Whatever you do, don't drill the bumper for front plate mounting. Front plates are required in TX, but you can buy one of the no drill front plate mounts.
Welcome to Craig's Custom Mustang Brackets

Enjoy!

Yeah I already have one of those brackets. AK was the same way, but I have never been stopped for no front plate. A cop did pull me over a couple of days ago to confirm I was really from AK and then told me I have 30 days to register in TX.
Give me a shout when your ride gets to town. I know nobody in the area so it would be nice to get out and meet up.

AKcobra

Established Member

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Ha! I actually never noticed this. I am proud to be part of such an elite club...I would like to thank FoMoCo for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity!

Unless you bought it new and can verify it came that way, that car has been painted and the dumb asses put them back on wrong.:dw:

Nothing special or elite about it.:nonono:

Pretty easy fix for it.

9secondko

9secondko
Established Member
Nice looking Cobra. Just curious, why did you move to DWF? Job change? Now that is a 180 degree change for sure. Alaska for Texas. Enjoy the increased drive time down there. :)

LOL. Maybe Off topic a little, but this made me laugh. having moved from DFW two years ago, I certainly hope the OP isn't having to travel on the 35, 635, or 75 regularly. If so, well.. at least you'll enjoy your many hours of commute time....

I thought I was getting away from that. Then I moved to Orange County, CA. They don't call a certain freeway section here the "Orange Crush" for nothing...

These cars were built to be driven hard like a wild stallion in open terrain. Just make sure your sound system is up to par and you can enjoy a mini concert on your way to work and back. Or you could just enjoy the best exhaust note on any car ever...

Congrats to the OP on the Terminator. Like magic when you first start driving it. Then you get used to it. Mod it, then it's magic again. Rinse, lather, repeat. LOL

AKcobra

Established Member
Yeah I was being sarcastic. I bought from my Pops a few years back. It had some road rash paint repair. Nothing too extensive just rock chips. Most likely a body shop screw up. Can't get nothing by SVTPERFORMANCE!

So lower and swap emblems side to side...anything else?

Users who are viewing this thread