So how many of you knew that (the side mirror bend forward?)..

snakezilla

Established Member
The side mirrow bend forward?:shrug: The other day I was walking by the car and I bumped into the side mirrow and bent it forward. My first thought was WTF:cuss: . I then pushed it back thinking is was going to fall off and I noticed how easy it moved back. Out of curiosity walked to the other side and gently pulled it forward and it did the same thing. Well I know its useless info but I thought Id share it with you all...

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I walked into my passenger side mirror one night and found out the hard way that it was a very nice feature to have. I think it was just a few months after I bought it in 04.

Scared the crap out of me too, and I thought for sure I would be buying a mirror.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I found that nifty feature right away on my old '03. I was constantly bumping into the passenger mirror in my garage.

AaronK

Established Member
I found out that they don't bend forward far enough :rolling:

...and then found out how expensive they are

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
I knew it. My wife has hit mine with her purse walking into the garage a few times. :nonono: :shrug:

cbr repsol

Established Member
my mom backed out the driveway in her 05 gt and hit the trash can with the mirror . Busted it right off...my stepdad said it cost a lot but he was happy he worked for ford with his discount.

Black Chip

Established Member
When I picked mine up at the dealer in '03 the dr. side mirror was forward.
I was like WTF??!!! Obviously someone had walked into it. Obviously it went forward. Thankfully. lol

Fender34

Established Member
My uncle one day said "lets see what happens if I do bend it forward." I ran as fast as I could to stop him but then found out it was all good lol.. Nice feature compared to my 96 which a homeless man broke

snakezilla

Established Member
My uncle one day said "lets see what happens if I do bend it forward." I ran as fast as I could to stop him but then found out it was all good lol.. Nice feature compared to my 96 which a homeless man broke

LOL! he probably bumped into it and pushed it back. Then he said im going to play a prank on him...:kaboom:

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Found this out the day I bought mine years ago--bumped into it and it moved forward.

Users who are viewing this thread