Aluminum radiator covers Group Buy

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
so we're a GO! 12 people in! if you're a late straggler or didnt see this dont worry. the GB/discount will be open through JUNE 1st! we just needed 12 to get it started.

Doing a one time GB for my bud Hendrix at Bangastang for a new product he’s carrying. Its an aluminum radiator cover for new edge mustangs. He’s trying to get into the new edge market a little more and this is one of his specialty products which is proving to be pretty popular.

EBcobra recently installed one on his 04 coupe and posted a thread about it. He had it on display at the recent Fab Fords show and had many terminator owners asking where they could get one. That would be Bangastang.com

I told Hendrix I really liked it and I would help introduce it to the terminator crowd since I have access to many of them through this forum. I told him a GB is always a good way to introduce a new product.

Here’s your chance to get a new product that no other companies I know of make and at a discounted priced to boot.

These are simple bolt in covers. You MUST have hood struts to run this cover since it eliminates the stock prop rod’s location. If you need hood struts he is also offering a small discount on them as well if you purchase both at the same time. If you have aftermarket tanks like EB does here you will need to do a little modifying to make them fit together. The metal is very easy to cut with tin snips. Nothing complicated about it really. If you have stock tanks, it will bolt right in no problem.

These tanks are available in TWO versions:
1. Blank
2. Terminator (engraved)

They are available in 3 finish options (each version)
1. Satin anodized clear
2. Black anodized
3. Polished

They cannot be ordered in another finish or with any other type of custom paint or powder coating. If you want one custom powder coated in say, crinkle black or anthracite or satin black etc…, I could probably have that done for you. You’d have to have him ship it to me, id have it finished, then shipped to you. It will obviously cost a bit more due to extra shipping and the finish itself. This can really only be done on a blank cover as the engraved ones are engraved when theyre made.

We need a minimum of 12 buyers for this GB to happen. The discount is for $15 off which basically gives you free shipping in the 48 states. If you are interested in ordering a cover in this GB, go here and go through all the steps. Enter this code “terminate”. The site will “capture” your CC info but not charge you until we have reached 12 buyers.
Mustang Radiator Covers '99-'04 - Bangastang.com

if you are interested in the MRT hood struts and grab them at the same time go HERE and enter the code “cobrahood” and you will receive $5 off the struts.
Mustang Hood Struts 1999-2004

if you have ANY questions about the radiator covers, hood struts or this GB please either post up in this thread or send me a PM. I am the direct contact for this GB. Any issues or questions you have while ordering please contact me.

If you do grab a radiator cover in this GB please post up in this thread so I can add your name to the list so everyone can see how close we are to reaching the necessary 12. Otherwise we all have no idea lol.

Here is EBcobra’s thread with his pics and his review of the product
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-talk-229/836546-bangastangs-new-radiator-cover.html

here’s some pics I have to post up

here’s the black anodized with “Terminator” engraving on it
TerminatorRadiatorCover-1.gif

TerminatorRadiatorCover3-1.gif

TerminatorRadiatorCover2-1.gif

On EB’s car
EBfront.gif

EBside.gif

EBpassside.gif

In polished finish with “Terminator” engraving on it
terminatorpolished.gif

In blank clear anodized
clearblank.gif

clearblank2.gif

1. jrd699 (John D)
2. kazanard (kevin Z)
3. intervention302
4. streetone01 (doug J)
5. red92 ?
6. tonyumd (tony F)
7. carguy929 (Damien C)
8. NVSnake (francisco F)
9. 619cobra04
10. Jeff Dzaferi
11. caller
12. caller

Last edited:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Im down for this!! They look great. I saw Eric's at FFFCS. Id like the Terminator engraved in the black anodized.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Im in
Paid... Now Steve how much for both of your tanks, chrome

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Im down for this!! They look great. I saw Eric's at FFFCS. Id like the Terminator engraved in the black anodized.

cool. he said a bunch of people at FFF were commenting on it and saying they wanted one. these are only available through bangastang so there wont be a cheaper price than this. so take advantage of the discount while you can :beer:

did you go "buy" one?

dimensions please?

ill see if i can find out and post up later tonight or this weekend. :beer:

Im in
Paid... Now Steve how much for both of your tanks, chrome

they'd have to be polished. i can have them chromed but its so unbelieveably expensive you dont want it lol. like $150 per tank! the price on chroming has skyrocketed due to EPA bs. ill PM you about the tanks. ive got them in stock :beer:

I might be in for a black one of these Steve.

cool bruddah mon. post up if you do buy one so i can add you to the list.

In...and ordered. thanks!

thank you for posting up. :beer:

Last edited:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
everyone if you do go to the link and buy one please post up so i can add you to the list. remember, the discount doesnt go into effect until we hit 12 people. post up that you've paid for one. i dont want to assume anyone has by saying theyre in or they want one. please make it nice and clear that you've paid for one.

cool. he said a bunch of people at FFF were commenting on it and saying they wanted one. these are only available through bangastang so there wont be a cheaper price than this. so take advantage of the discount while you can :beer:

did you go "buy" one?

ill see if i can find out and post up later tonight or this weekend. :beer:

they'd have to be polished. i can have them chromed but its so unbelieveably expensive you dont want it lol. like $150 per tank! the price on chroming has skyrocketed due to EPA bs. ill PM you about the tanks. ive got them in stock :beer:

cool bruddah mon. post up if you do buy one so i can add you to the list.

thank you for posting up. :beer:

Get paid on the 1st!!! :beer:

red92

Never To Fast
Established Member
Ordered the black one. I have been waiting for someone to do this! Good job looks great!

sxecobra

Established Member
btw.. who sells good hood struts? will any brand do?

nvm. juss read the entire post. lol

Last edited:

Ratchet

Established Member
I would like just a plain black one or an bare one... That I can put my build tag on. I'll look more into it after work when on a computer and not my phone. :beer:

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
btw.. who sells good hood struts? will any brand do?

nvm. juss read the entire post. lol

yes, any brand will do. you can get the MRT ones through bangastang with a $5 discount if purchased with this radiator cover. you can also use Redline struts or any others that may be out there.

no luck on the dimensions yet. i asked EB if he could measure his and post it up.

In for a black one.. paid, didnt show the discount though?

did you input the discount code "terminate"? maybe it wont show till 12 people are in. ill make sure you get the discount if need be :beer:

Steve your pm box is full... Please contact me about tanks

will do

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Discount applied with offer code entered, for me anyway. Thanks for fast response Steve, will call Monday

Users who are viewing this thread