Gates Heavy Duty Green Belts for the 03-04 Terminator

Van@RevanRacing

Revan Racing is a direct distributor for Gates Belts and I have assembled this list from various information.

These are all Heavy Duty Green belts similar to what we run on the Texas Mile GT500's. HD Green belts are little more expensive than the black belts but they can take more abuse and resist stretching.

All belts are available in stock at Gates and will be ordered on an individual basis until I see a trend for a certain size.

If you don't see a size you are looking for please email me at [email protected]

03-04 Cobra Gates Heavy Duty Green Belts - Revan Racing, Inc.

Van

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Excellent!

Still running the same Gates belt I installed in 06 when I did my Whipple install.

Not sure if it is an HD green or not but it sure has been quiet and reliable.:beer:

CanuckSnake

Established Member
Tried to cure my belt slip issues with two different belts that didn't help. Put the gates green on and its been good since!

04svtsnke

Established Member
Any of you have a slight whine with your hd belt on? I habe a small whine until about 2500 rpm after swapping to my hd belt....

blwn89gt

Established Member
I have a gates green belt on my 89gt with s trim, best belt ever. Im going to have to put a green belt on my 03 now too.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Sweet I see you have the 113" (it's actually 112.89) available for a 4V motor with Vortech, currently using that same one, I'll keep you saved for future purchase..

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
Go to Cobra Bobs site.
He has a great information which can help you choose the correct size belt.
Thanks Bob!!

Belt Guide

Thanks for pointing my Belt Selection Guide out Rick. I'm going to have to update the info with a note about the HD Green belts.

Thanks guys, ya I already knew of the site just no idea about what to get on my combo though. Any help ? I want one of the green Hd gates belts.

2.8 kennebell

3.5 upper / 4 lb lower , 3 100mm and 1 90mm , and a 3.2 alternator pulley.

??

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
Thanks guys, ya I already knew of the site just no idea about what to get on my combo though. Any help ? I want one of the green Hd gates belts.

2.8 kennebell

3.5 upper / 4 lb lower , 3 100mm and 1 90mm , and a 3.2 alternator pulley.

??

Long shot, bringing this back from the dead but anyone running this same combo ? I need a belt :/

ModularSpeed

Suspension Guru
Established Member
VMP - TVS
Stock Lower
2.6" Upper
(2) 100mm Idlers
(2) 90mm Idlers
(74" Belt)

GATES HD "Green" Belt Part # K080740HD

Ordered from Van on Monday, the belt arrived Yesterday (2 days!)

Thanks Van!!!

FWIW, Napa sells these belts for about $90.

Users who are viewing this thread