My Corn Fed Lysholm build is complete!!!!

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
My Corn Fed Lysholm build is complete!!!!

Well its been 5+ months since my wife surprised me and bought the Lysholm for our wedding anniversary. Last week, with the help of my buddy Jason at Competiton Speed and Sound, I installed the blower and complete 1200 HP fore return fuel system. Can't thank Jason enough for his time, work ,and expertise! Could not of done it without you!
After completing the install I towed the car to Chris at Excessive motorsports and he worked his tuning magic to the tune of
720 rwhp and 614rwtq!!!
This was done with the stock 4.25 upper pulley and 4 lb lower. The combo made a peak boost of 23psi but averaged 21 throughout the pull. So 23# boost with 22# of timing on a 11.5 af. I'm tickled with the HP but not so much with the TQ, but we think the culprit is the 2.5inch exhaust. It leaves me more to play and change later but for now, It's time to PLAY!!!
Going to MIR for the track rental Monday so I will have track data soon!
Mod list:
Lysholm 3.3 w/ 4.25 & 4 lower
Lysholm rails
5in intake with 05 maf
105 Bosch injectors
Fore 1200 HP return fuel system w/ 405 pumps
Mac 1 5/8 longtubes
Pipes, o/x pipe
Borla stingers
On to the pics!!!

IMAG0443.jpg

IMAG0444.jpg

IMAG0641.jpg

IMAG0645.jpg

utf-8BSU1HXzI3MzEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HXzI1MDEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HXzUwNDEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HXzA5MDAuanBn.jpg

th_lysholmvideo.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA2ODAuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA2NzguanBn.jpg

utf-8BaW1hZ2VqcGVnXzJfODYuanBn.jpg

Track data
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/time-slip-bar-42/888308-first-time-out-lysholm.html

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!

Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
A wife that supports her man's car hobby is a KEEPER.. Impressive numbers! And the valve covers have never been off right? stock longblock?

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
also though, shouldn't the air fuel be in the 9.80s ranges cause of the e85?? i was under the asumption that the 11.5 A/F was for "ful strenght" fuel?

Brutal Metal

Established Member
OP you were the one that had the newborn baby sleeping on top of your blower right?
If yes post that pic again, it's So Awesome!

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Dang dude! Nice numbers, have fun at the track.
I wish we had E85 down here in southern VA!
Thanks! We don't really have it here, I drove 50 miles to charlottesville to fill my 55 gallon drum and 2 race cans! Lol

OP you were the one that had the newborn baby sleeping on top of your blower right?
If yes post that pic again, it's So Awesome!
Done!!

Congrats!! Our numbers should be very close...Hell at 720 I'd probably be able to keep my 80's
With needing 30% more fuel, its always better to be safe. Id rather have the room to grow , cause you know......none of us are ever truly done/happy! Lol

oldmodman

Established Member
Great build! You will have a ton of fun with your Cobra now.

So enjoy the car and the baby. Won't be a baby for long. Before you know it you will be hearing "Aww c'mon Dad, just let me borrow the Cobra this once"
Son or daughter, they all sing the same song when it comes to "Dad's Car"

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Great build! You will have a ton of fun with your Cobra now.

So enjoy the car and the baby. Won't be a baby for long. Before you know it you will be hearing "Aww c'mon Dad, just let me borrow the Cobra this once"
Son or daughter, they all sing the same song when it comes to "Dad's Car"

Thanks, if my boy is anything like me, that question will come way sooner than later! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread