World Debut!!

wvmystichrome

Established Member
First off I want to thank Waylon from TMI and his crew. I wanted some leather from the last roll of Mystichrome leather to have the shifter handle covered in it. Well Waylon did me one better. How about a shifter boot. It was a long task and I probably could have done it quicker but it turned out great (to me.) He told me I had to figure out how to mount. To a little doing but I did. The worst part was finding a great condition shifter bezel. I found one. I got it in and no 12V power point. So I finally got the 12V power point in today to finish it off.

Hope you enjoy. I will get better pics in the day light.

Michael

IMG_1598_zps5856c413.jpg

IMG_1594_zpsea0a5c3f.jpg

IMG_1592_zpsf9c89b87.jpg

IMG_1597_zps537cfe36.jpg

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
WOW!! I was not sure if I was going to like that but it looks great!

I was thinking it was going to be too much but no, it looks right in place.

Not sure if the p brake boot will be over the top or not, but that shifter boot just rocks!!:rockon:

wvmystichrome

Established Member

Not sure if the p brake boot will be over the top or not, but that shifter boot just rocks!!:rockon:

Thanks Jimmy, you rock the Mystichrome Cobra, too. :banana::pepper:

That was me. I had test fitted it a couple of times and really liked the look. Not that I am done I am extremely pleased. Mounting it was a bear though.

Here is a couple of pics of the back side.

IMG_8885.jpg

IMG_8887.jpg

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
I'm not a big fan of the Mystichrome interior, but that does tie together well. I would guess that the e-brake boot would also go well.

Nice work

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
All the folds and wrinkles lend itself very well to showing many the different colors that are possible, but the flat panels on the seats usually only give you one or two.

Because of the viewing angle and the seat angle most people only see the purple when they look in, yet when you are driving one the seats look more like a teal blue.

That's why I think that owners and observers have such different opinions on the Mystichrome interior.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

That was my first thought as well, Jimmy. On any other color Terminator it would look horrible. But on a Mystichrome Cobra it looks great. I've actually had a few people contact me to ask if the Mystichrome Cobras came with a Mystichrome colored shifter boot. And wouldn't you know. Michael found the solution! I love it! :rockon:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
That was my first thought as well, Jimmy. On any other color Terminator it would look horrible. But on a Mystichrome Cobra it looks great. I've actually had a few people contact me to ask if the Mystichrome Cobras came with a Mystichrome colored shifter boot. And wouldn't you know. Michael found the solution! I love it! :rockon:

Thanks Bob. Waylon and I had talked about it for some time after I got the seat covers from the last roll of Mystichrome leather they purchased. I wanted something different but not too out there.

I was trying for the factory shifter handle wrapped in Mystichrome leather, but I am glad he sent me this instead.

Once I get it outside in the sun light tomorrow I will get more photos. I hope I did Waylon and the TMI crew proud with the end result.

The E-brake handle will be the monster task. I have a couple of ideas and my 11 year old daughter is helping me with how to mount it. She came up with a couple of good ideas. I just do not want to cut up the factory console and ruin it. She says since it IS HER car and she helped fix the shifter boot, she will get the E-brake handle figured out. HA HA. I hope so. Not much room for error.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
cant wait till I get back to my room and can actually see the pics. wonder if there are enough scraps left to make a 2nd one LOL

Thanks Bob. Waylon and I had talked about it for some time after I got the seat covers from the last roll of Mystichrome leather they purchased. I wanted something different but not too out there.

I was trying for the factory shifter handle wrapped in Mystichrome leather, but I am glad he sent me this instead.

Once I get it outside in the sun light tomorrow I will get more photos. I hope I did Waylon and the TMI crew proud with the end result.

The E-brake handle will be the monster task. I have a couple of ideas and my 11 year old daughter is helping me with how to mount it. She came up with a couple of good ideas. I just do not want to cut up the factory console and ruin it. She says since it IS HER car and she helped fix the shifter boot, she will get the E-brake handle figured out. HA HA. I hope so. Not much room for error.

TMIProducts

Established Member

Think it turned out great - I agree the interior looks more tied together this way. Love subtle customs.

Users who are viewing this thread