5th Annual Central Illinois SVT and Performance Fords Meet

hinds04

Established Member
Sunday May 4th. Hooters of Peoria, IL. 10am. You know the drill. I'll post more info when I get off work today.

SPONSORS
CobraBobs shifter gaskets

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm very happy to be a sponsor, Brian. I hope your event is a huge success. I know last year's was awesome. :)

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
As usual, Kyle, you know I'm down for this...weather permitting! lol My only problem this year is that I don't have anybody coming from the Decatur area with me. Brian, with the Boss, moved to one of the Carolina's and Nick, with the '03, is moving to Brazil. So anybody in the Decatur area hit me up so I have someone to cruise with!!

Edit: Glad to see Cobra Bob as a sponsor! Between his gaskets and his website, I don't think we could ask for a better sponsor!! :beer:

Last edited:

big dad

Established Member
I'm thinking about coming back this year Kyle. I've made some improvements on the 86 and the 03. I'm sure you remember me by my avatar. Daryl

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Been to the last 3, will hopefully make this one. Nice to see it's in May now, hopefully we will have a little warmer weather. I remember last year it was windy and cold as hell.

als97cobra

Established Member
yes!!! cant wait. love this meet, im hoping we get a good turnout from us Chicago guys like the last couple years. awesome cruise down with a good number of cobras! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread