Competition Orange KB 2.4 / 150 NOS Wet - Not Sure if want to sell yet, but thinking.

CompOCobra

Established Member
I have a beautiful competition orange svt cobra with extensive modificaitons and work. The car has 10,000 miles mostly dyno and street. TNo hard miles except for a few (very few) times at 1/4 mile track. Mustang Dyno 577 hp / 545 tq with out nitrous. 18lb boost. and set-up for a 75 shot. Tuned and built by Jeff Chambers at CRT-performance in Norwalk, Ohio. Jeff is an extremely knowledgable guy and was meticulous with his work. The car is in excellent condition. I'm considering selling because I moved to Florida for a new teaching job after being cut due to budget issues in Ohio. Cost of living is double what it was in Ohio, so I'm not sure I can continue to make payments on the car. I wanted to keep this car forever. :(

Click Here To See Images

LIST OF MODIFICATIONS

Kenne Bell 2.4L Polished Supercharger
Kenne Bell Big Oval Single Blade Throttle Body
Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
GKN Level 5 Half Shafts
18 lb. Pulleys
SCT Exalibur 2 Tuner
SCT Chip
2800mm SCT MAF
60 lb injectors
Lightning Performance Heat Exchanger
Lightning Performance Intercooler Reservoir
LBC Cylender 7-8 cooling upgrade
Meziere Electric Water Pump
NOS 150 HP Wet Kit
NOS Purge Illuminator
NOS Remote Bottle Opener
NOS RPM Switch
NOS Bottle Warmer
Bassani Headers
Bassani Offroad X-Pipe
Bassani Aft Cat
UPR Blu Thunder Shifter
UPR Cold Air Intake
UPR Idler Pulley and Bracket Kit
UPR Speed Release Quadrant and Double Lock Firewall Adjuster Kit
Ford 2000 Cobra R Wheels 18x9.5 w/Bridgestone Potenza up front/BFgoodrich Drag Radails Rear
Custom Tuning Superchip
Cobalt Illuminated Guages
- Voltz, Boost, Nitrous, A/F, Fuel Pressure
Cobalt C2 Tach and Shift Light
Stearing Column and tripod - Gauge housing
UPR Tach Mount
H&R Race Springs
Spec 3 Clutch

Marc

Established Member
Man, don't sell! If you do sell it, please send them to the Comp Orange post or UnitedStangs.com to register the vehicle in the comp orange registry.

smokedbystang

Established Member
I'm not going to answer for him but I don't believe it is sold yet. It is absolutely beautiful and well worth what he is asking. I wish I was in a position to buy it right now.

jazzcobra

Competition Orange

Nice set-up on the gotstang site. This car is immaculate. The modifications are exactly what I would do to one. I just want to be able to buy one already built. Send me your price. Very interested!!!!!

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
I know the price but I don't think I have the right to post it without the seller's permission.

Users who are viewing this thread