-UPR CAI
-2.8 pulley with autologic chip. Tuned to 427HP 445TQ
-O/R x-pipe
-Magnaflow, magnapack cat-back
-Tri-Ax shifter
-Solid rear/w 3.73 gears
-Chrome Fr500's 17X9 front 17X10.5 Rear
Car runs 11.60's at 122MPH on Nitto DR
purchased DEC 02. i am the only owner. Driven all around the SOUTH to the tune of 90k miles. I have all paperwork, including origional window sticker and SVT certificate. I also am throwing in a bra, and the stock H-pipe.
cobra7.gif

cobra1.gif

21.gif

17.gif

12.gif

Last edited:

TaraFirma

Established Member
I just may have it in 4-5 months. Everyone is lowballing the hell out of me and talking about "book" prices. i don't NEED to sell NOW just like to do it before deploying at the end of the month.
thanks SonicTerminator, I've kept extremely good care of this and all my cars. I'ts always been garaged and cleaned weekly. I tried to never driv in the rain intentionally, but got caught in it a few times.
Hell, if nobody wants a clean SB terminator for a fair price anymore just because its been enjoyd a little more than others, i may just keep it as a daily driver, buy my 2010 GT 500 and change my 88 into a drag only car or get a Factory 5 MKIII roadster kit and use the 88 as a donor car.
thank you all for the coments.
The search for a buyer continues.

reis_jsr

Established Member
either way im sure that gt 500 will keep you occupied they are such sweet cars too bad id have to sell a kidney and cash to get one. i mean it man, i get back in the states in about 4 months if you still have it i will be looking for a ride exactly like yours so keep me in mind please.

TaraFirma

Established Member
Well reis_jsr, It may still be here in my Garage in 4 months. If you're at FOB falcon I'll be dropping in on a daily basis in about 2 months while flying the "First Team Express". Where in the states are you coming back to? I'm leaving out of Ft Hood soon.

silver93

Established Member
oh i want it i need to move my car first. i think i would give you my 93 silver coupe and my 2002 f-150 4x4 lariet for the car.

lemons12

Established Member
interested in a 02 CBR 954RR w/ 6500 miles on it?

and cash of course... ;-)

if interested, we can talk cash later.

turbosaleen

Established Member
soemthing not right with your horsepower and et claims..

122 with 427 rwhp um SORRY NOT gona happen unless the dyno was broke thats 500 rwhp mph

silver93

Established Member
who cares 427 or 500 that is a sweet azz car. i wish my car would sell so i could make you an offer. pm me your bottom dollar

turbosaleen

Established Member
?

who cares 427 or 500 that is a sweet azz car. i wish my car would sell so i could make you an offer. pm me your bottom dollar

anyon e who wants to buy the car should care.. if hes not telling you something there may be something to hide.. thats why i poiinted it out.

Users who are viewing this thread