03 Trch red 10th an cobra

TrchRedSVT

Established Member
PRICE DROP!!!

03 10th anniversary cobra, car has 15,700 miles. Mint inside and out, still has the new car smell. the mods are
2.8 pulley
4 pound lower
all idlers etc.
Bassani X pipe with hi flow cats(brand new)
Borla stinger cat back(brand new)
Smoked tail lights
Black FR500 10.5 rears 9 inch fronts(brand new)
Nitto 555R 315 rear tires (brand new)
6000 K hids in head lights and fogs
Pioneer avic d3 touch screen head unit with ipod adapter in glove box
20 % tint on front windows, 5% rear
Tuned by JDM engineering in freehold
I have all recepts for all the mods as well
Im sure im forgetting some mods

$25,500 OBO. Not really in a rush to sell it being that i just put all these new parts on it. I bought the car stock with 13K miles on it, all the motor work was professionaly done by JDM. Cars runs great, no problems what so ever.
My email is [email protected] or PM me. My reason for selling is i just want to try something new. You will not be dissapointed with this car
bikepics-1346960-full.jpg
bikepics-1346963-full.jpg
bikepics-1346964-full.jpg

mail

Last edited:

Deanpug

Established Member
A few Questions....Are the stock wheels included? Any previous body or paintwork? Do you have the title in hand? Would you send me the V.I.N.? Also, how many owners? Thank You! Dean [email protected]

TrchRedSVT

Established Member
Sorry guys i really dont get on this site that often so its much easier if you email me at [email protected]

Price drop. 26,500 OBO

For the people complaining about the price- I dont NEED to sell this car. There is not one thing wrong with it. its mint. I guarantee you wont find another one this clean in this area.

Email me your offers! If you wanna come see it that can be arranged also.

VTECWHO

Banned
If you are in the market for a Cobra, specifically a 03/04 Terminator and are complaining about the price tag of 26500 for a modified 16k miles Cobra, well girls, you should contact autotrader and grab a 40000 mile cobra for 22-25k:rockon:

You pay for what you get. Good luck with the sale, awesome snake, I paid 24k for my black on black 10th anni coupe with 23,300 miles on it with similar mods, so I know your car IS worth it if you are REALLY in the market for a snake:beer:

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Bump for a fellow Torch Red owner. Car is priced a little high, but reasonable. Car is super low milage and a 10th. Worth it IMO. Good luck on your sale OP! :beer:

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

Users who are viewing this thread