2003 Black Whipple Cobra! Nearly No Miles!!!

onebadsvt

Established Member
So here is one of my fav cars of all time, my 2003 black vert cobra. This beauty only has 6800 current imles on it and has been babied like crazy. The car is pretty much a garage queen as you can tell by the milage but when i am driving it, man is it fun! It has a gen II whipple that has been on for about 1800 miles along with a ton of other mods, and all my work has been done at modular powerhouse so you know its quality. i have put $2500 into the car in the past few weeks just because im anal about cars and want the best of everything so instead of just a bap, i upgraded the fuel system with dual gt pumps and upgraded wiring and bought these wheels that are on it! i dont need to sell the car and im not in a hurry. if a buyer comes along great, if not ill enjoy this car untill it does. The car stickered for almost $40,000 new and has about $18500 in mods, so i think asking $28,500 would be fair, but like anything else. offers never hurt! heres a off the top of my head mod list i may miss a couple things!

whipple II gen
metco upper and lower idler pulleys
lfp intercooler
polished cooler tank
dual gt40 pumps,
upgraded wiring
diablo mafia
60lb injectors
centerforce clutch
preesure plate and billet flywheel
4.10 gears
cold air
pro 5.0 shifter
o/r x pipe
catback exhaust
low pro irs bolts
short antenna
window tint
deep dish fr500s

03cobra004.jpg

03cobra003.jpg

03cobra006.jpg

03cobra008.jpg

03cobra009.jpg

03cobra010.jpg

03cobra011.jpg

03cobra012.jpg

03cobra001.jpg

03cobra013.jpg

onebadsvt

Established Member
no, its factory suspension, but if bought for a good enough price ill include a eibach lowering kit!

Sn8keBite23

Lookin' for a Cobra
Established Member
This car is now officially eye candy to me:), all you need now is a light bar.. and all i need to do is hit the lotto..GL man

onebadsvt

Established Member
im not trying to sell really, this is the only place i put it up, i just kinda want to get a coupe, or vette. no rush for me tho. and it put down 610 on a conservative tune

onebadsvt

Established Member
ill sell you the polished tank, but you haftat buy the rest of the car to go with it lol!

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I have a 2003 DSG coupe with a whipple gen II, spec 3 clutch, viper transmission, and other supporting mods. Also has ccw 505a wheels with brand new nitto DR. It has H&R races springs, and cross drilled brakes. Only 13 psi on the blower. It has 25,750 miles. Very clean. Thinking about possibly selling. Sort of interested in a vert. What do you think? I will send pics if you want to talk.
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread