2003 Redfire in IA FS

Hilgy_in_IA

Established Member
SOLD!

VIDEOS
YouTube - mark4h2008's Channel

2003 Mustang Cobra
Redfire, Coupe, Estimated 500 rwhp. Runs perfect. Lots of extras and aftermarket performance items. $18,000. You can have it shipped, come pick it up, or we can meet somewhere reasonable if I can do it on a weekend. Car #6,708 out of 8,394. 44,000 MILES
Heres the mods:

K&N FIPK Intake
JLT RAI
60LB Injectors w/ Harness
MAF X-Tender
LFP Pulleys (and aux idler): NEW
3.1 Upper, 6# Metco lower
LFP Radiator Expansion Tank
PFAB Intercooler Expansion Tank
MAC Off-road H-pipe
MAC Longtube Headers
Magnaflow Catback w/ Magnapack Mufflers
Raptor shift light (Dash Vent)
AEM UEGO Wideband
SCT X-Cal II
Billetflow IRS Brace
Cut springs 3/4 on all Four
Sumitomo HTR 40Z's up front w/ only 2000 miles on them
Nitto NT555R's out back in 315. NEW
Liberty 26-Spline Input Shaft
Spec 3+ Clutch w/new sleeve and TOB
Aluminum Flywheel
MGW Short Shifter (Orange Handle)
Also:
Even Flow Head Mod
LFP Firewall and Quadrant Adjusters
TRUE FORGED HOOD VENTS
BILLETFLOW BLACK ANODIZED SIDE INSERTS

All receipts and paperwork of services come with the vehicle. It is very clean, has minor chips on front from rocks but no major blemishes at all. Runs strong and is ready to go...I am looking into moving and money is always the concern when doing that so thats why im looking to sell. 563-212-5525 for any questions.

Mark

PICS: ImageShack Gallery

Last edited:

Hilgy_in_IA

Established Member
link to pictures is at the bottom of the original post. I live in Camanche, right next to Clinton, its about 35 minutes from you, I work in the quad cities...

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Seems to be a good deal. Is it just me or do the redfire cars not get as much attention as the other colors? Ive seen some really nice redfire coupes up here and to me, it seems they dont attract as many people.

I personally think its a sick color with its done up right and you dont see too many of them on the road.

Hilgy_in_IA

Established Member
Updated to $19000. Take it now shes ready to go. I got more pics yesterday so if ur seriously interested I will email them to u.

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
Damn nice price. I dont know whats a better deal...this one, or the Silver 04 Cobra people were bidding on last week.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
I love this color. Great price... Christmas is coming up and by then i know im ready for my present from me... Redfire is def on the top of the list. GLWS...

Hilgy_in_IA

Established Member
BUMP, BUY THIS CAR! Its just sittting around getting washed every other week to keep it clean. No problems with it at all its a rocket and turns LOTS of heads.

Vanguardtruth

Established Member
Did you buy this car from a guy in NJ? If so, I can vouch for the quality of the car. I'm a good friend of the PO and have driven the car several times. Very solid, runs great looks great and is in excellent shape. I'm actually in the market for a Cobra myself but I want a whipple or KB on mine or I would have already bought this from you. GLWS!

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Im surprised this thing is still for sale considering the price compared to the rest of the cars on here...

Even if redfire doesnt get as much attention, it still look sharp when cleaned up and on some nice wheels.

GLWS as well. If i didnt already have mine, id pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread