hellraiser cobra

inthe9s

Established Member
for sale, 03 anniversary hellraiser cobra, with built freddybrown aod, built rear car is done. $30,000 firm.

for more info and pics i can be reached at [email protected] or call 1646-784-7037.

also there is the build of the car on svt, that travis @ sansone ford did for me.

Last edited:

SVT GI

Established Member
Had a deal but it fell through because inthe9s is a complete tool.

With no pics, no details, no trader feedback, and people around the forums posting things about you like above, just might be hurting your sale.

This car sounds like a hell of a car but for $30K, you need to prove it worthy.

spincobra03

Established Member
??? one of the more confusing threads ive ever seen. I can't tell if he wants 30K for an automatic turbo? But then in the pictures, I see an eaton supercharger?? I dont know what to think. I wish you luck in the sale but I think people are just looking for SOME details

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
The Hellraiser kit uses both a turbo set up as well as a roots blower (usually the stock Eaton). It's a compound boosted system and is absolutely SICK!
OP you'd have a much better go at this if you had someone that is a little more nimble behind the keyboard repost this add for you with details and better pics.

NJ04Cobra

DUMPS FTMFW
Established Member
+1 on adding more detail to help with sale.

This is a very unique car. Saw it in person. Drooled on the fenders :D

spincobra03

Established Member
The Hellraiser kit uses both a turbo set up as well as a roots blower (usually the stock Eaton). It's a compound boosted system and is absolutely SICK!
OP you'd have a much better go at this if you had someone that is a little more nimble behind the keyboard repost this add for you with details and better pics.

Oh wow! interesting.. See you learn something new everyday :beer:
Im still looking for more details however. :p

inthe9s

Established Member
if anyone is interested they can call me, and i will give details, and anwser any questions you have.

1646-784-7037.

thankyou.

Users who are viewing this thread