03 OW Coupe $19,000 obo

UptonMustang

The FASTER Cobra
Established Member
03 OW Coupe 18k

2003 Mustang SVT Cobra Oxford White , Custom Hood w/ Ghost Flames, 65,800 mls. 481hp/488tq, Eaton Supercharged 4.6 w/ 6 speed manual. 2.8 pulley @ 14 psi, Steeda Aux Idler, Tuned by RWTD, DiabloSport Predator handheld tuner, CAI, MAC 3" Off-Road X pipe, MAC Catback w/ 4" tips (sounds awesome,) Spec Stage III clutch, GoodYear Super Sport A/S 70-80% Tred, Tinted Head And Tail Lights, Chrome Radiator Support and Black SS Bumper Inserts, New Battery and Alternator last Fall. Interior is perfect, leather w/ suede inserts. Stock Mach Audio System This car is insanely fast, loud and clean. It's garage kept and driven on sunny days. Hibernates all Winter in the garage. I hate to sell her, but I need to get rid of the payment for something that I only drive 4 months of the year. Serious parties only please, no joy rides. Price isn't set in stone, just had to start somewhere. 701-740-0245 if you have questions or wanna come take a look. Asking 18,000 but please make offers.

Car is located in East Grand Forks, MN

added note: there are the usual small chips in the front fascia and on both side scoops. also, a minor ding (no paint chip) on driver's rear fender from a bicycle handlebar by previouse owner. rear diff seaps a bit on warm days. other than that, car is in beautiful shape.

Yfrog - 2003 Mustang SVT Cobra

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread