FS: 03 10TH Anny Black Coupe, 89k

valdre331

Established Member
I am very interested in this car. The week you bought it I was trying to go see it. Anyhow let me know when you get back into town, and maybe we can arrange for me to come look at it. Thanks again for your time.

boatcop1

Established Member
I am very interested in this car. The week you bought it I was trying to go see it. Anyhow let me know when you get back into town, and maybe we can arrange for me to come look at it. Thanks again for your time.

Sure will

I will be back in town on Tuesday. I will post interior pics next week.

Also I am located in Groton, CT (South east)

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Well guys I have bad news (for me anyway). I cannot keep my Cobra, well let me rephrase that i really cant drive it. My left knee has been bothering me latley and my doc has advised against doing anything to agrivate it, and driving my car is the number one trigger to pain in the knee, we are not sure what's wrong yet but it may need some surgery in the near future. So here it goes.

I am not going to list the mods as for the most part they are in my sig. I just had it dyno tuned at EFILogics in CT last week and it put down the numbers listed. I bought the car on here from the original owner (SVTP member, Interested parties can contact me on here and i will get you the original owners info). I have all the original parts except the idlers and blower pulley and H/E. I dont have the original H pipe but i do have a Magnaflow catted X that will come with it. I added the shorty antenna, profesionaly tinted widows, 28% sides, 15% rear, cobra grill emblem.

It also has Canton expansion tanks for the rad and I/C. I added the steeda oil seperator last month. It has Brembo slotted rotors and Hawk pads. The previous owner added new ball joints, Bilstein shocks and struts, alt and battery. I have reciepts for EVERYTHING including every single oil change with Mobil 1. I have all the certificates and booklets from SVT including the laminated window sticker. The list goes on and on.

The original owner lives in PA and daily drove it for a while for work (he did have it in snow a few times, he wasn't proud of it) but there is absolutley no rust or dents on the car. The rear bumper has a 1" x 4" section of paint peeling off just behind the drivers rear wheel. The front bumper and hood show definite signs of D/D (small rock chips). If I was going to keep it I was going to have the bumpers and hood redone. The underneith is imaculate and the engine bay is super super clean.
Tires are 275/40ZR17 Michelin Pilot Sport up front
315/35ZR17 Nitto 555's on the rear. Tires are all brand new.

The trans was replaced under warranty at 18k and the dif replaced at 36k under warranty (i have the reciepts).

I will add more as i remember it and answer all questions as honestly as i can. I have only put about 1500 miles on the car so you are buying esentialy from the original owner. Clean carfax.

I'm out of town right now but will post more pics when i get back in town next week. I will even try a small vid of the car running and driving.

Interior 10/10
Exterior 7.5/10 I having it profesionaly detailed next week when i get back.

Asking price is $17,000

I know about the 5.0 comming out, I know about the market, If I have to sit on it I will, thats not a problem.

There is a note on the car but that is very easy to deal with my bank (USAA)

I should add that this car has NEVER been tracked! The original owner just enjoyed cruising it!

easter2010028.gif

cobra009.gif

cobra006600x450.gif

easter2010030.gif

easter2010027.gif

522600x450.gif

tuning020.gif

G/L with the sale. BTW, I have never seen an idler that close to a upper pulley!

pbdrew15

Established Member
Pm me sir. Im very interested in the car and would like to talk about a price with you. Ready buyer.

boatcop1

Established Member
Bump for more pictures, still working on a vid.

Car is going into the detail shop Thursday to remove the swirls and scratches. It wont do much for the rock chips but will def improve the paint quality.

Last edited:

boatcop1

Established Member
bump for a good lookin coupe anniv... glws man priced pretty well

Thanks man. I am def trying to be realistic with my pricing. It sucks because the car is a gem, when i bought it the engine oil had about 2k miles on it and when i checked it was still caramel colored and smelled new. I changed the oil after i got it and put about 1k miles on it and it's the same. This truely is a sweet running car.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread