Fs - 2004 cobra comp o vert

SVTORANGE

Established Member
CAR IS SOLD

I have decided to sell my CO VERT, I do not drive it much since I bought a ZR1. I have title in hand and please know the car has been professionally worked on by Billy's Perfomrance Shop and Edison who installed the KB charger. It has been tuned by Jon Lund and at the last tuning event it put down 650 - 660HP to the wheels with a 3.4 Whipple blower prior to adding the new Kenne Bell Liquid Cooled blower. I have not had a chance to have it DYNO'D since and know the car is easily in the low to mid 700HP range. The car currently has 9800 miles and runs awesome. It still has the factory clutch and it works fine. This car has never been tracked and is not abused in any way. I can be contacted at 4106276617 if you want to talk Anthony.
The car was purchased 2.5 years ago from a dealer in Boston MA and it had 1100 miles on it, I am the second owner. The car has been running on Royal Purple oil and it gets changed every 2500 miles. The car runs on pump gas and I also use TORCO which I have a 5 gallon jug that goes with it. I can be reached at 4106276617.

The list of mods are:

Brand new Kenne Bell Liquid Cooled blower
60 LB Injectors
Ford GT High volume fuel pumps with boost a pump
18x10.5, 18 x9 Saleen Rims
Maximum Mototsport Sub Frame Connectors
Kooks 1x7/8 Headers 3' Full exhaust with Spintech race mufflers
Brembo 4 piston brake upgrade with slotted rotors and braided lines
Full adjustable Maximum MotorSport coil over suspension
Steeda Camber Kit
MGW short throw Shifter
COBRA Fluidyne Heat Exchanger
XCAL Tuner, tuned by Jon Lund
UPR K-Member
Rear mounted Red top battery
5% Limo Tint

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

Last edited:

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
Sick! My dream car, even though I'm not a fan of verts.

1 of 72 and this is also a spoiler delete car? Is it factory delete? If it is, its even more rare.

SVT Pille

Established Member
Well holy ****! Beautiful car I'm going to try to get a comp O termi this spring once I get to my next duty station. Wish I could afford this one but good luck with the sale nonetheless I'm sure it won't take long to move.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I really appreciate the kind words. As I figured you will always have a few people that feel they need to post there opinions in others for sale forum. Someone will love this car as much as I do.:banana:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Nice car man... can't believe you would want to drive the ZR1 though;)

flattrack53

Established Member
I hate having an overstuffed garage. Hopefully the sale of one of the vettes happens soon. If so, I will be in touch!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Good luck with the sale, def worth it in my book. Own a Coupe in CO and wouldnt sell it, except for a ZR1 maybe! I think it would sale better if your put the stock rims back on, kill the front Cobra and put the awesome spoiler back on. Good luck.-Shane

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Good luck with the sale, def worth it in my book. Own a Coupe in CO and wouldnt sell it, except for a ZR1 maybe! I think it would sale better if your put the stock rims back on, kill the front Cobra and put the awesome spoiler back on. Good luck.-Shane

I love it the way it is thanks Shane!

Blackedout

Established Member
Love the COMP ORANGE... :thumbsup: Just curious you got 12.5's on the rear and what hood ??? GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread