2003 Mineral Gray w/Whipple

CaddyTech

Established Member
I am looking to sell my 03 Cobra. I got the car from the original owner who was a older gentleman that ordered it brand new and had all the mods installed. The car has 65xxx on it and is Mineral Gray. The interior is very clean. The seats have the gray inserts in them. The car does have several mods done to it which are

-Whipple 2.3 on 13lbs (never seen higher) and I believe it's a gen 1 kit.
-Steeda shifter, adj cable and firewall adjuster.
-Steeda diff brace
-Almost brand new Koni Yellows all around
-Adj Caster/Camber plates
-Rear subframe is new. This was done so it has all new bushings in the rear. Also has poly bushings at the front of the diff
-Hooker longtubes, xpipe and Borla stinger exhaust
- It has a CAI and aftermarket 90MM MAF,
- Diablo hand held tuner
-Double pillar pod with boost and fuel pressure. (fuel pressure gauge works on and off. I think it needs the sending unit replaced)

The car put down 550 and I do have the dyno sheet and reciepts for almost every mod installed. Body is very straight and clean. Has no scratches or dents that I found. Has 1 chip in paint on the "A" in the rear bumper. I was going to put a inlay on it to cover it up and you would never see it. The drivers seat back has the typical mustang lean to it. 1 wheel has the clearcoat messed up. One other thing is the front bumper has 2 small holes drilled in it from a billet grill that was installed. I removed that and put the cobra emblem on it. The holes are not very big. I have put maybe 600 miles on the car. I changed the oil, trans, and rear diff fluid when I got it. The coolant was done when the blower was swapped. I got the car in January and decided now I really don't want it. Looking to get $21,000 OBO. I do have a small loan out on the car so anyone who buys we will need to go to my credit union to get the lien release.

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/jammerz413/Cobra FS/

Last edited:

CaddyTech

Established Member
I guess I don't have enough posts for PM's on here. If anyone is interested email me at Ludder97@yahoo

CaddyTech

Established Member
Cleaned the whole car up today including engine bay, took all new pictures to show how clean this thing is. I am flexible on price.

Users who are viewing this thread