2003 Cobra Coupe - Dark Shadow Grey - $16k, clean title

key

Established Member
Time to let it go, I'm not driving it nearly as much anymore, and I just can't justify holding on to it any longer.

The basics:
2003 Cobra Coupe - Dark Shadow Grey
Around 74,000 miles
2.93 pulley
Full MagnaFlow exhaust w/cats (minus headers)
Steeda RAI Intake
H&R Race Springs (basically brand new)
Tokico D-Spec adjustable shocks (basically brand new)
New pads/rotors all around
Full length subframes welded in
18" Chrome AFS Cobra wheels, 9.5 in front, 10.5 in back

Car put down 474 to the wheels around 5 years ago, and ran 93 MPH at Ohio Valley (1/8th mile) last year with around 72k miles - so it still runs strong. I drive it about once a week, it still drives just like it did when I bought it, which was in 2006. I daily drove it from 2006 to the end of 2009, and only had it on the track about 3 times.

There are a few cosmetic issues as there would be on any car with this many miles. The hood has some chipping, there are a few light scratches here and there, and a small dent (maybe dime sized?) in the rear passenger quarter panel.

The interior pretty much looks like it did they day I bought it. I drove the car almost exclusively without a passenger, so it's in really good shape. There is a small tear between the suede and leather on the passenger seat - it was there when I got the car and since I never had passengers and it wasn't noticeable I didn't get it fixed.

It will need new tires, the ones that are there haven't been abused, but they've been on the car for 4 years and are done. You could squeeze some more miles out of them but plan on replacing them.

Overall the car has been great to own. I have literally only had one issue since owning the car - a few months after getting it I had to get the alternator replaced. Other than that this car has been great.

Price - $16k

Here are current pics (which are a little too big to post directly in the thread):
www.racerslog.net - /zach/cobra/

Videos:
Walk around: http://racerslog.net/Zach/Cobra/Videos-2011-1 051.MTS
Start up: http://racerslog.net/Zach/Cobra/Videos-2011-1 052.MTS
Interior: http://racerslog.net/Zach/Cobra/Videos-2011-1 054.MTS

This is what it looked like right after I bought it and before it was lowered:

Cobra1.jpg

Cobra2.jpg

Cobra3.jpg

Cobra4.jpg

Cobra5.jpg

Cobra6.jpg

Last edited:

cam85ss

Established Member
If I wasn't deployed overseas right now, i'd be working on arrangements with you, because i doubt you will still have it for sale in september when i get home.....GLWS though.

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
Guys, all the pics of the above mentioned blemishes are in the link of the OP.

Do you have a Carfax on the car? You mention it's got a pulley. Has it been tuned and how long has the pulley been installed?

Last edited:

key

Established Member
Ranman - thanks but no thanks. If I do a trade I would want some kind of AWD daily driver, but it'd have to be a perfect match for me to trade. I'd rather sell it outright.

As dannythekid said, the link has pics of the cosmetic issues.

dannythekid - no I don't have the carfax but that's a good idea. I'll try to get it tomorrow.

Also I got an offer for almost the asking price - I honestly think it's priced to sell at $16k. I'm going to stick to my guns on that price.

Thanks,
Zach

Venom85

Established Member
Trade for a 2007 Infiniti G35s with every option black with grey interior, not awd though.

Users who are viewing this thread