WTT 09 G8 GT for Terminator

VT_Hokie

Established Member
Hey there guys and gals,

I currently own a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT. It's Magnetic Grey Metallic and has just hit 17,000.

I am the original owner of this vehicle. Drove it off the lot and took it straight home for a full clay bar and detail and an oil change with Amsoil.

This car has been garage kept since day one and meticulously maintained inside and out with Adam's products only. Modifications are as follows

-Custom SOLO catback exhaust
-Grafxwerx vinyl overlays on front and rear turn signals
-GXP rear diffuser
-Eibach sport springs
-Blacked out the two chrome pieces on the front grille
-35% tint on all 4 passenger and rear glass

Car has slight rash on front right rim (thanks sweetie!) and one or two nicks on the hood. Also needs new tires. I'm currently running a set of GXP rims and tires that I have as spare's, but the 5 spokes you see in the pics need new rubber. That's something I can work out with a potential buyer (AKA let you pick what kind of rubber you want)

I won't be able to purchase anything outright as I am in college so cash is tight. I'll have to sell the G8 first or you and I will have to trade.

As the title of this thread states, I'm looking to get into a terminator. Here's what I'm looking for

-Must be clean and well taken care of, not interested in cars that have been beat on.
-Not interested in FULL race cars, I am in college and this will be my daily driver. I am however looking for something nice and quick.
-Mods are a plus. Brake kits, suspension, full bolt ons, etc. cars are welcome.
-Darker colors like Black, DSG and SB are preferred. Not to say that after a few days of trolling around here that all the colors haven't caught my eye, so open to anything really.

Would love to trade for your car + cash on your end. As I said before, I'm in college and the money made off of this trade will go to paying my tuition and keeping a roof over my head. I'm looking for a trade in the 18-20k range. Wouldn't really want to go over 22 as I need cash.

KBB on my car is over 28k. I'm asking 27 and that is obviously negotiable within reason.

Title in hand. Show me what you've got! :beer:

I HATE :fm: threads without pictures so here you go!

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
your better off selling having $$ in hand, then u have alot more buying power.. I can't get someone to give me 10k on trade for my TBSS.

VT_Hokie

Established Member
your better off selling having $$ in hand, then u have alot more buying power.. I can't get someone to give me 10k on trade for my TBSS.

I figured that's what he was talking about. The only problem is that I can't be without a car to get to school and work. So I can't sell and then wait to find one.

Also, even if I found one through a dealership or something and worked out a nice trade in deal for the G8, it makes me uncomfortable not knowing what went on with the car. More than likely it will have been put back to stock and I want to buy from someone who knows and loves their vehicle and that it was well cared for. :beer:

Maybe if I considered trades of a higher value? Like in the 22-24k range so not so much cash on top?

Users who are viewing this thread