WTT: BMW ///M3 for 03-04 Cobra

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
I have a 2002 BMW M3 that I am considering trading or selling to buy a terminator or c5z. Here is all the info and pictures of the vehicle:

BMW ///M3
2002 6 Speed manual
43,000 Miles
Premium Package with Moonroof
Cold Weather Package
Bi-Xenon Package
Black Nappa Leather Interior
Full power seats with width and bolster adjustment
Bone stock
Always adult owned, never abused or driven on a track or autocross.
Very clean inside and out with very few minor imperfections. Excellent condition
No issues, fully up to date and ready to go with a new owner.

The car was bought by me from kansas, and shipped to NY. It has never seen snow and was parked in a nice garage all winter on a battery tender.

Most recent pictures of the car:
241135_1820717315059_1153964031_31757467_6351939_o.jpg

m3spring11.jpg

m3rico450x262.jpg

100_0348edit1.jpg

100_0337edit3.jpg

100_0352edit.jpg

I am located in Binghamton NY, which is upstate. Willing to travel, and or meet half way to do a trade.

What I want/need
03-04 cobra COUPE only.. please no vert offers I will not budge on this
Color is not important, and rather irrelevant
Low mileage like my car, and clean like my car
CLEAN title cars only
Stock or as close to stock as possible. (pullies,intake,exhausts,tunes etc are OK)
Nothing that has been abused, or seen track time.

Thank you,

Dan

Last edited:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Nice car man. I have always liked these cars. What are you asking outright?

Bisquick

FYMFF!
Established Member
well, I dont think ive got 23 thou sitting around, but im sure I could SATISFY you somehow..get back to me and we can figure out a mutual way for SATISFACTION regarding the sale or trade of this car, my desire to own it, and your desire to unload it

WTF?! :bash:

GLWT!

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
well, I dont think ive got 23 thou sitting around, but im sure I could SATISFY you somehow..get back to me and we can figure out a mutual way for SATISFACTION regarding the sale or trade of this car, my desire to own it, and your desire to unload it

I find this post very disturbing.

Good luck with the sale. Is the ///M3 more valuable than the M3? Just kidding.

kngcbra24

Established Member
I have a 2001 Z06 for sale in this forum if you wanna take a look at it. Im interested in this vehicle and I have a house in NJ still so distance is not a factor.

Volf

Established Member
You're ignorant, please refrain from posting stupid comments in my thread, get out.

Dan

Oh Dan. Clearly I was being sarcastic. My vehicle is listed in my sig, thought that was obvious enough, sorry brotato for getting you all riled up, :bash:

I drive an M3.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
Oh Dan. Clearly I was being sarcastic. My vehicle is listed in my sig, thought that was obvious enough, sorry brotato for getting you all riled up, :bash:

I drive an M3.

Hahaha, oh my.. I was looking on my phone and couldnt see your car listed. You got me:rolling:

945LSTANG

Established Member
Awesome looking car! I've always liked the M3s. I have exactly what you're looking for, but I can't bring myself to get rid of it!

codip426

Durrp
Established Member
Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but I have a Cobra Clone GT (Silver) with a Turbo making 575 at the wheel. Let me know if you're interested.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but I have a Cobra Clone GT (Silver) with a Turbo making 575 at the wheel. Let me know if you're interested.

That sounds awesome and very tempting, but I am looking for something a bit closer to stock and preferably not a clone. That car sounds awesome though, thanks for the inquiry.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread