FS 2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra 6k $25k

redvette954

Established Member
Hey guys, I have decided on selling my car. 2003 zinc yellow, charcoal gut, just broke 6000 miles, I am the second owner. i bought the car 3 years ago with around 700 miles on it from the original owner in michigan. Car is very clean still have the factory plasyic on the passenger floor, had it on the drivers but I had to take it out because it was too slippery. Car is always stored, never even seen rain once! If there is even a chance I dont drive it, even had it shipped to me from michigan in a enclosed trailer. Royal purple motor, trans, and rear, fipk, accufab inlet/tb, high flow cats, xpipe, borla stinger rear, steeda triax, smoked tail lights. Car is beautiful and you would not be dissapointed. asking $24000.00 please call 518-542-8616 Thanks!

price drop,,,$23000.00 stock SOLD

2003 Mustang Cobra only 6000 miles

Last edited:

BearsFTW18

Established Member
this car is beautiful man. I saw a ZY last night in person for the first time and I LOVE the car. If if my car was sold already I would definitely take this off your hands. Someone is going to get a GREAT deal with this car. Good luck with sale!

redvette954

Established Member
this car is beautiful man. I saw a ZY last night in person for the first time and I LOVE the car. If if my car was sold already I would definitely take this off your hands. Someone is going to get a GREAT deal with this car. Good luck with sale!

Thanks Bud!:beer:

dntalman

Yella Terra
Established Member
I think the zinc yellow is one of the best colors for a Cobra. I wish I had the cash, I would buy it to have another stocker. It would be beautiful beside my built ZY Whipple Cobra..GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread