Feeler: 2003 Whipple Redfire

unforgiven

Humble
Established Member
2003 Whipple Redfire Price Drop it's gotta go

Dropping price, From 22K to $20,000. I think it is time for something different.

Getting an idea if there is any interest in my 2003 Redfire Cobra. I am the third owner and do not need to sell but want to gauge interest. 4457 of 8394. 47,xxx miles.

2.3 Gen 1 Whipple tuned by Chris at EFI Logics. 2.8 RR upper and stock lower. Car is tuned on 93 Octane (18.5* timing, 11.4 A/F, 19-20psi). Has 60# injectors, KB BAP, MAFia, TR-6, RIA. MAC Ceramic LT, ProChamber X, MagnaFlow CB. Rear O2s are off and traction control is permanently off through tune. Car made 632/575.

Spec Stage 3+ Clutch and matching Alum Flywheel. Liberty 26 spline input shaft. All with less than 600 miles on it. Steeda Quadrant adjustable.

MM coil overs, welded in subframe connectors, torsion T2R rear, Kenny Brown rear LCA. MM subframe bolts.

Third owner and I will include a car fax report. First two owners were from Rhode Island area and drove the car year round. They used sand in the winter to treat the roads and there is some pitting in the fender wells. The front bumper and hood have chips from previous owners. I have put about 4000 miles on her since I bought her in 2009. The majority have come going back and forth to the tuner. Car is in great shape and turns heads everywhere it goes. The drivers side head has a blue mark on the inside and may have been replaced due to a recall early in its life.

17x9 17.10.5 AFS Chrome Cobra Reps. Nitto 555 and NT05 315 35 17 out back.

Issues that drive me nuts. Car has the Cobra clunk and I have tried everything but cannot correct it.
New TOB (Ford) with less than 600 miles on it squeals for a second at the very top of clutch, probably an adjustment but I have not done anything about it. Since the LT were installed, I cannot get the front aligned perfectly. I have spent thousands on this car and I just am considering options. Car has been to the track once making 3 passes, never been on new combo.

Asking $ 20,000 Will consider a 87-93 boosted or blown LX as partial trade.

Video
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM-KUlqsUac"]2003 Whipple Cobra Dyno Pull - YouTube[/nomedia]

2ntuvbt.jpg

35ariuw.jpg

joespics020.jpg

Last edited:

wan2play

Established Member
paid 18250 plus a hood that needed painting and a irs bushing. black 03 with a 2.3 whipple at 45k. your price is fair.

Users who are viewing this thread