2004 Torch Red Coupe, 2.2 KB 620rwhp, 34k miles, $24k

Canebrake

Velocity Junkie
Established Member
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
GONE

Up for sale is my 2004 Torch Red Coupe with just under 34k miles. I have owned this car for 14 months, purchased from another member here. It has always been garage kept. It has never seen snow or anything like that since I have owned it. I got caught in the rain one time, and cleaned the car up immediately afterwards. Non smoker car, no accidents, no stories. I pretty much baby this car, it has never been to the track since I have owned it. I recently did a complete clay bar/ swirl removal/ wax job using Meguiar's products and NXT 2.0 wax. It looks beautiful.

I am asking $24,000.

The paint is an easy 9/10. I say that because I am very particular, and the car has minor rock chips from the previous owner/s. I was going to have the front professionally repaired by a close friend at his body shop, but we never had the chance to get together on it since he is swamped. No dings or dents or major flaws.

The interior is a 10/10 with no issues whatsoever. No rips/tears, stains, odors, blemishes. Nada. No one eats or drinks in it. Never smoked in, as I don't smoke and can't stand it when those around me do.

The car has the following mods:

Engine: 2.2 Kenne Bell at 17lbs. (new style without catch can), KB Throttle Body, KB Boost A Spark, Boost A Pump, 60 lb injectors,SCT 2400 Maf, JLT high boost cold air intake in fenderwell, Billet Flow idler pulley
Exhaust: Slp Off Road x pipe,Slp LM cat back with LM2 mufflers,
Tuning: SCT XCAL 3 hand held with custom tunes, One tune for 100 octane only 620rwhp and 590rwtq on a VERY conservative tune, One 91 octane tune making 560rwhp and 540rwtq, Aeroforce WideBand O2 sensor controller wired to pillar gauges
Drivetrain: Spec Stage 3+, MGW orange shifter,, CobraBob gasket, Fiore microclick firewall adjuster, Steeda quick release quadrant, LCD clutch freeplay mod
Cooling: Fluidyne heat exchanger, Canton aluminum expansion tank, Leathal Performance Aluminum intercooler tank
Chassis/Suspension: Hp Motorsports full length sub frame connectors, Billetflow IRS brace, Eibach sportline springs, brand new black MM caster/camber plates (uninstalled)
Brakes: New RotorPros drilled/slotted discs on all corners, with Hawk HP ceramic pads all around; installed 1500 miles ago and properly bedded
Wheels/Tires: Chrome Cobra replicas,17x9 front and 17x10.5 rear with 275/40-17 BFG KDW on the front with approximately 5000 miles on them, plenty of tread remains. The rear have 315/35-17 Nitto 555R DR's with approximately 10,000 miles on them and will need replacement soon. I also have a virtually new set of 335/35-17 Hoosier slicks that came with the car when I bought it. They literally rolled into and out of the trailer and were swapped with the Nittos upon arrival at home. They have seen maybe 10 miles.
Interior: Speed of Sound pillar gauge pod with dual Aeroforce Interceptors with SVT logos and Aeroforce WB controller, Ipod interface on stock head unit, MGW shift knob
Exterior: HIDGuy 6000k lows/highs and fogs, Cowl hood, Redline racing hood shocks, tinted tailight overlays, black vinyl bumper inserts.

I have always changed the oil every 2500 miles with Mobil 1 5W30 synthetic and Mobil 1 filters. I religiously check the engine oil, blower oil, coolant and IC reservoirs, and tire pressure weekly. I changed the plugs about 6,000 miles ago with NGK TR6ix Iridium plugs, at about the same time I changed the belt to a Goodyear Gatorback. Coolant flushed and refilled 5,000 miles ago, and Water Wetter added at that time.

Everything functions flawlessly, as should be expected on a car with low miles and as well maintained as this one has been. AC blows cold, heat works great, power accessories all work without issue. The car does not overheat, temps stay around 185-190* while cruising. I'm probably forgetting a few things so feel free to ask any questions. The car is located just outside Louisville KY. I have title in hand with a lien on it from my bank.

I can be reached via email at l (dot) hysinger (at) gmail.com or call or text my mobile at (502) 7. 4. 1. - 7. 9. 3. 7. Pms work also of course.

I didn't want to do this, but due to circumstances right now it makes sense. I can always buy another Cobra.

59e16be4.jpg

775324cb.jpg

01e662fb.jpg

5dc44362.jpg

87bfe48f.jpg

3c545812.jpg

35530fed.jpg

cb6465fe.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

slicksnake01

Established Member
wow nice car man.... this is exactly what I am looking for, my girlfriend lives in louisville I may give you a shout next time I am up there and see if we can wheel and deal on this car! I love it

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Those of you who think the car is still available take a look at post number 6. That's right, I bought the car. The seller will be paid in full before noon today.

Canebrake

Velocity Junkie
Established Member
Sorry guys, Ron/ Thunder Bolt jumped on this quick. We were working a deal within a few hours of this thread going up. Funds arrive today, car is being picked up within the week. Thanks for all the interest and compliments.

SHAKN' 04

ToRchEd 04'
Established Member
sick asss car! congrats to the buyer, ill be in the market for a Torch red to match my Mach :rockon:

slicksnake01

Established Member
Those of you who think the car is still available take a look at post number 6. That's right, I bought the car. The seller will be paid in full before noon today.

Sale Pending does not mean the same thing as Sold. Often times on this site Sale Pending means someone wants the item, but can't get the finances. If you didn't buy it I was probably going to Saturday. Good for you man. Enjoy such an awesome car. :beer:

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Sale Pending does not mean the same thing as Sold. Often times on this site Sale Pending means someone wants the item, but can't get the finances. If you didn't buy it I was probably going to Saturday. Good for you man. Enjoy such an awesome car. :beer:

Point taken. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread