FS**FEELER**2003 OW/Parch Vert CCW's 9000 miles PERFECT SHAPE or Trade for NOTCH+$$$$

dirtyjerz5.0

Established Member
Ok a little background on the car. This was Nicky Pass's cobra that I bought off him. I am the second owner and have kept it in the garage since I bought it last summer. The car now has a Kenwood touch screen stereo face, and besides that its exactly as Nicky had it. I would consider trading this car for a VERY VERY clean notch + money, nothing ragged on.

Reason for considering sale is that im trying to do the financially smart move and save up for a house. I am going to post up most of nicky's pics that he put up in his for sale since its exactly the same but with 1500 more miles on it. As you can see I have only driven the car 1500 miles in a year, so I really dont get to drive it enough to enjoy it. The car has NEVER seen water besides getting a car wash and I am meticulous about cleaning it.

I am asking 26k, I dont NEED to sell it at all and will not accept low ball offers or tire kickers. Only serious buyers need apply.

again, I will not entertain low ball number or even respond to them.

email me at [email protected] to get a quick reply if you are interested.

$26,000

The CCWs ARE NOT/WON'T be for sale separately!!!

2003 Oxford White with Parchment Top and Interior

Mods:
H&R Race Springs
Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates
Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors
Fiore Firewall Adjuster and Quadrant
Power Stack Open Element Cold Air Intake
Borla Stinger Cat Back
2.76" Billetflow Pulley with 100mm Idler (Black)
Tuned by Bob Kurgan: 452hp and 474tq
MGW Short Throw Shifter
CDC Light Bar
Bullet Fuel Door
SSInserts Bumper Inserts
CCW SP500s with Toyo Proxes 275-35-18 Front Tires, 295-35-18 Rear Tires

9000ish miles

Title in Hand

Cobra1-1.jpg

Cobra10.jpg

Cobra11.jpg

Cobra12.jpg

Cobra13.jpg

Cobra14.jpg

Cobra2-3.jpg

Cobra3-1.jpg

Cobra4-1.jpg

Cobra5.jpg

Cobra6.jpg

Cobra7.jpg

Cobra8.jpg

Cobra9.jpg

Cobra2-2.jpg

CCW.jpg

NC2.jpg

P5010043.jpg

CCWs2.jpg

P8270026.jpg

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
never got to see this car in person, but i know how well nicky took care of it and kept it clean. defiantly a clean cobra, no doubt.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
sorry to say i melted the number one piston so the coupe is currently under a rebuild plus i also just got a 2012 shelby, in performance white thanks to looking at your car..lol..

going to keep the coupe for now and shooting for the 1000 + mark, figured if i am this deep already then i might as well keep going........ and just to add to injury the trade would have been + cash from your direction:poke: gl with the sell:beer:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
just to add, anyone thinking about this car, the owner has contacted me in the past and seems to be really good people and without a doubt i would not hesitate to get this car knowing that. this by far in my book is the best looking vert there is:beer:

dirtyjerz5.0

Established Member
just to add, anyone thinking about this car, the owner has contacted me in the past and seems to be really good people and without a doubt i would not hesitate to get this car knowing that. this by far in my book is the best looking vert there is:beer:

Thank you sir! Yeah your coupe could be one of the nicest I've seen! Good luck with your hp goal. That things gonna be a beast.

Users who are viewing this thread