WTT 2003 Cobra for a Z06.

turbov6joe

Defensor Fortis
Established Member
WHAT I HAVE:

I'll try keep this ad as to the point as possible. I own a 2003 SVT Cobra with 53k miles, coupe, silver (TL paint code), clear title, Gen II Whipple, E85 conversion that makes 656 RWHP on a VERY safe tune (there is more power on the table with an aggressive tune). When I had this car dyno tuned, I made it VERY clear to the tuner that I was NOT looking for just big power numbers. I wanted a tune that I could trust to hammer on all day if I desired, and not worry about driving over the crank.
On 09/07/2011, I took the car to my local track (KCIR) for the first time since all the major modifications were completed to see what it would run. With a novice driver (me), granny shifting @ 6400 rpm, and a piss poor 60' times (track conditions sucked), my car ran a best ET of 11.30, and a best MPH of 130.34 on 26" Nitto NTO5R DR's. The list of tasteful/costly modifications to my car is VERY extensive, if you have additional questions call me. Other Terminator owners are of the opinion that with a good 60' time, my car should run in the low to mid 10's based off of the weight of my car and the MPH it ran. My car is not a cut up polished turd, but rather a climate controlled garage queen that gets better care then my kids at times. It is not a 10 by any means, but it's pretty darn nice for a 9+ year old car with 53k miles. It's very obvious that myself and the previous owners are/were car crazy ethusiasts.

WHAT I WANT:

I am in the market for a 2002 and newer Corvette Z06 of equal cared for condition. My car is a 100% rust free Southern Texas vehicle, accident & smoke free, no issues, hassles, or worries...I expect the same in your car. My car is valued at $26k, so there is a starting point for our negotiations. I'll consider all bone stock and/or tastefully modified Z06's. Keep this in mind, your car must have a clear title (no salvage), and NOT a polished turd in any way, shape, or form. Not to come off as a prick, but I will go over your car with a microscope, and I'd hope you would do the same with mine...so please disclose any and all details (good or bad) about your car, and you can expect the same from me.

My name is Joe and my cell # is 913-244-3829. You can call at any time...please leave a message if I don't answer. I can't post any pictures of my car on this site, but can email some to you if requested.

MODIFICATIONS INCLUDE:

Whipple Gen II 2.3 supercharger w/ 3.50” & 3.25” pulleys
Accufab single blade throttle body
Modified JLT cold air intake w/ 14” K&N filter
Granatelli BA2400 MAF
176* thermostat
Evenflow head cooling kit
Metco 4 pound crank pulley
Metco dual bearing idler pulley kit
Mac long tube headers
Lethal Performance O/R X pipe
Mangnaflow mufflers (Polished Stainless Steel)
Billetflow IRS brace
MM IRS support brackets
Powerslot slotted rotors (F)
Baer drilled/slotted rotors (R)
Hawk racing pads (F&R)
Afco dual pass heat exchanger
Kenne Bell boost-a-pump (40 amp)
Fore Precision billet fuel hat
Ford Racing GT Supercar fuel pumps (2)
Stage 2 FPDM
Ford Racing 80 pph injectors
Braided Stainless Steel –8 fuel feed line
Kenne Bell FRPS buffer disc
Aeromotive 10 micron billet fuel filter
HID headlights (5000K)
Smoked headlight and taillight lenses
Xenon 100w fog lamps
MGW throw shifter
SPEC stage 3+ clutch/pressure plate
Fidanza flywheel
Steeda clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster
Pioneer AVIC D3 touch screen radio w/ navigation
Whistler radar detector
H&R “race” lowering springs
MM caster/camber plates
MM full length subframe connectors
New Gel battery
Ford Motorsports GT40 valve covers (blue)
Various billet pieces (windows, locks, cigarette lighter, headlight switch, shifter, gas tank door, hood vents)
Crime Stopper alarm with window roll up feature
A piller gauge holder
Aeroforce Interceptor gauge
Auto Meter 20/0/20 boost gauge
Tinted windows (13%) & headlight/tail light lenses
SVT Cobra trunk and floor mats
Moroso radiator coolant expansion tank
Lethal Performance heat exchanger coolant tank
Shorty antenna
10th Anniversary Ford SVT wheels (4)
Nitto NT05 drag radials (275-40-17)
657 rwhp & 625 lb-ft torque on E85 fuel (16.5 psi and 19.6* timing)
New Mobile 1 oil & Motorcraft racing filter
New NGK TR6 spark plugs
SCT Xcal 3 tuner with E85 & 92 octane tunes

Last edited:

ramstein

Established Member
It seems that it would probably be a better idea to post this on corvette forum, in c5 for sale section. It does sound like a nice Cobra you have though.

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
I might have to think about this one, but Id need some money on top. For starters, mine is a 2001 34k miles. Fresh arctic white paint job that is better than OEM(used to be black). New 408ci LS3 based motor, YSi, Meth Inj, 2010 ZR1 trans/rear/suspension... Obviously wayyyy more but you get the idea. Let me think about this.. Have any pics you can post??

turbov6joe

Defensor Fortis
Established Member
I might have to think about this one, but Id need some money on top. For starters, mine is a 2001 34k miles. Fresh arctic white paint job that is better than OEM(used to be black). New 408ci LS3 based motor, YSi, Meth Inj, 2010 ZR1 trans/rear/suspension... Obviously wayyyy more but you get the idea. Let me think about this.. Have any pics you can post??

Whats your emai address, and how much you thinking? PM me those details.

Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member
trade?
Chevrolet : Corvette | eBay

I'm from KC... MCRacing built my mustang. I currently live in Vegas. Are you coming to SEMA? If you do, you can check it out while you are here.

2 veritcal scratches on rear bumper, other extremly minor paint issues I can take pictures of for you. Let me know!

Justin (Buford)

Last edited:

turbov6joe

Defensor Fortis
Established Member
trade?
Chevrolet : Corvette | eBay

I'm from KC... MCRacing built my mustang. I currently live in Vegas. Are you coming to SEMA? If you do, you can check it out while you are here.

2 veritcal scratches on rear bumper, other extremly minor paint issues I can take pictures of for you. Let me know!

Justin (Buford)

Mark Covey is a good friend of mine...I actually worked at MC part time when they first opened up running their dyno while Mark was flying his hot air balloon. Actually working there started my obsession with the 03-04 Cobra and C5 Z06's. No I'm not going to SEMA...have too many irons in the fire at this time. Your pics on ebay showed some odd looking paint....what was that I was seeing??? I love that color...looks very similiar to my Cobra. Shoot me a call when you have time, I'd like to talk to you. 913-244-3829.
Send me any additional pics you have to the email address in my signature....especially any flaws.

PS....you in the air force?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread