03 Oxford White/ Parchment Vert .Boston Ma

Mystic1199

Established Member
Putting my car up for sale as i dont use it much , would like to put an addition to my house .I am the 4th owner bought it off here July /2011 i bought it sight unseen flew to Maryland was picked up at airport and drove it home no problems with the ride home will do the same for a buyer .

first 8k miles were from dealer
1st owner bought it from dads dealer down in Louisana sold it because wedding
2nd owner (board member on here ) sold it due to budget cuts at work
3rd owner (another board member ) sold it 3k miles in 2-3 years didnt drive it much

Car was just tuned at Performance dyno by pete 460/470 ..NEVER HAD IT DOWN THE TRACK

39,500 miles could go up a little depending on weather
2.76 upper
overflow tanks
KN filter
LFP throttle body
SVT heat exchanger from LFP
Bassani High flow X pipe with cat delete pipes also
Magnaflow catback
HR springs
pro 5.0 shifter
Lunar series gauges on a-pillar boost and A/F
03-04 chrome replicas 17x9 fronts 17x10.5 in back with New Nittos maybe 2500 miles on them if that
Have window sticker and svt owners maneul 2 keys .

Car runs great and drives good

Bad
couple rock chips in front end and hood ,needs alignment

Asking price is 21k/BRO willing to work with serious buyers ..I know the "well you can buy XXXX car for lil more then that and i get that but some people dont have the extra money to buy that other car "

any questions ask away or PM me or if you need more pics

mustang cobra pictures by Mystic1199 - Photobucket

utf-8BSU1BRzA3MDMuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA3MDQuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA3MTMuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA3MDIuanBn.jpg

Mystic1199

Established Member
thanks man ...car is very nice i dont get to enjoy it as much as i thought i was going to when i bought it ...

id consider a trade with cash ..small loan on the car but would be open to a fair deal with someone maybe a 93 cobra lol

also forgot to add clutch and input shaft were done few thousand miles ago ..

Mystic1199

Established Member
bring this one back up ...price is Neg for serious buyers ..car i think has 40,300 miles when i put it away for winter ...

will listen to some trade offers with cash if you are local 93 cobras ,or a mildly built fox

Dunny668

I'm on the South Shore. Have a very clean low mileage unmolested 90 Oxford White GT that I would trade with cash. If your interested post your email as I can't PM yet.

Mystic1199

Established Member
Im going to bump this up ...i havent driven the car much at all ..Price is slightly Neg

at 42,360 miles In May i decided to upgrade some parts so i went with a stage 7 port from Steig , 60s, BAP with hardwire kit , 2.93 pully , 4lb lower ,SCT meter and aux pulleys ..tuned in the middle of summer it did 498/498 at Performance dyno ..Car is away for winter in my garage and sits with 43,3xx miles ...as you can see i dont get much use out of it ...i also added 99-01 cobra tails and a CDC Styling bar with Light ..and lastly added MM subframe connectors

Last edited:

Mystic1199

Established Member
Thanks guys ...car is clean but does have typical rock nicks in front ....I'd also consider trading up for a gt500 vert or something else nice

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member
Man, I just sold mine. I never see this color combo anywhere. i even called my buyer back to see if he wanted to sell her back (within 5 hours of him leaving) he did not want his money back:shrug: I am seriously regretting selling my vert. She was perfect. I might sell my Mach 1 and get another one of these. I love my Insanely fast turbo Mach but i guess I was more attached to my termi.

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member
Thanks man your car was clean n a good deal
Thanks man! I am very picky with my cars. Guy gave me my asking price and said "you have the best looking car in the east coast!" My car was perfect. Yours will sell it soon. Just need the right buyer. First guy that came to take a look at my car bought it and did not even haggle.

Users who are viewing this thread