03 Cobra Whipple (Project)

03whipplecob

Established Member
New Pics All Details on my Craigslist Ad!

NEW PICS I DECIDED TO PUT THE FENDERS BUMPERS ETC FOR SHOW SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT THE CAR WILL LOOK LIKE.

2003 COBRA WHIPPLE *PROJECT*

Here are pics I am asking 10k cash OBO please dont hesitate for offers and I'm mainly interested in trades for a R1,GSXR1000,ZX10r,CBR1000 anything like that basically looking for a bike.

Call or text me 305-495-3680

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

04mach17

Established Member
U need to get the car to run! It looks pretty hurt in the engine bay, how is a buyer suppose to know it will run? It's obviously missing quite a bit under there! Good luck with sale, if motor and blower are good, this is a good deal!

03whipplecob

Established Member
U need to get the car to run! It looks pretty hurt in the engine bay, how is a buyer suppose to know it will run? It's obviously missing quite a bit under there! Good luck with sale, if motor and blower are good, this is a good deal!

*I dont have time, but i'm trying to I had an argument with the person who was supposed to finish it since I really busy I'm waiting on him eitherway how does it look hurt in the engine bay? Motor will spin fine etc no issues it has good compression right before it was taken out buyer can inspect the car and motor completely on HIS time.

Shit if he wants to finish the car to make shure motors good by all means he can stay there and work on it etc till he is sure he wants it etc.

I dont have time thanks for response yes it is a good deal. If I finish an apartment on the side of my house which I need to rent soon I might finish it or get it running or drive it for a bit but REALLY craving a bike.:banana:

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
rust, leafs, open fuse box, open throttle body, bent lines, lose wires etc that is how it looks hurt.

"Car is titled as a v6 due to original car being wrecked I have pictures titles etc of both cars and I have ALL THE RECEIPTS FOR WORK DONE TO THE CAR."

SO this is a v6 body correct, is that title clean? how many miles on the chassis?

IRS or solid, is it even a roller can you put wheels and tires on it to move, does it have suspension etc?

i will admit with the interior, the whipple, the motor and tranny, its not a BAD deal, if i was local i would check it out. if i had the money i would even bring a trailer and drive it home.

GLWS

Last edited:

03whipplecob

Established Member
rust, leafs, open fuse box, open throttle body, bent lines, lose wires etc that is how it looks hurt.

"Car is titled as a v6 due to original car being wrecked I have pictures titles etc of both cars and I have ALL THE RECEIPTS FOR WORK DONE TO THE CAR."

SO this is a v6 body correct, is that title clean? how many miles on the chassis?

IRS or solid, is it even a roller can you put wheels and tires on it to move, does it have suspension etc?

i will admit with the interior, the whipple, the motor and tranny, its not a BAD deal, if i was local i would check it out. if i had the money i would even bring a trailer and drive it home.

GLWS

Rust in a couple of places but engine is completely fine just looks VERY ugly and painting valve covers, & painting the whipple will make it look brand new and yes leafs theres a ****ing tree lol. wires etc are loose etc as i said dont have time i'll be keeping her by end of january that's when i think i'll be able to put my complete time into her. If by then i sell for 10k$ it's gone craving another bike again, and honestly lost all interest for racing scene in cars.

Yes it's not a bad deal considering price and all the parts etc. Just not finished thus why im selling so cheap. I put up the supercharger and interior up for sale between the supercharger interior and a few misc parts i should have 5k in my pocket :thumbsup:

Lets see how it goes, and yeah i threw motor from a 2story apartment into the lake :p

03whipplecob

Established Member
Bump have an offer pending still waiting for offers but if buyer comes through on Monday it's gone!

So far waiting till Monday if he backs up ill post an update!

Killer deal!

Users who are viewing this thread