2003 Cobra 111k miles F/S $14k Charlotte, NC

ssnake

Established Member
ok man send me some better pics of dent. also engine pics. very interested. and I know that everybody asks bottom dollar. I know 14k is low but I gotta travel and I will have a check. no dealing with banks.lol do you have the stock front bumper? I can come look at it and give you a deposit on the 16th. but I want your bottom dollar sale price.lol

moparman11

Established Member
Bottom dollar??

ok man send me some better pics of dent. also engine pics. very interested. and I know that everybody asks bottom dollar. I know 14k is low but I gotta travel and I will have a check. no dealing with banks.lol do you have the stock front bumper? I can come look at it and give you a deposit on the 16th. but I want your bottom dollar sale price.lol

Pics sent. Will send engine pics this evening. You're right, $14k is low to motivate a buyer. Not sure how I feel about being paid by check, but when it clears, then you can have the Title and Car.

No stock front bumper.

Does $13,999.00 sound better? :??:

ssnake

Established Member
yea I understand being paid with a check. I will have cash. lol
I will let you know some thing in the next couple days. thanks again for the pics. in the pic of the door corner, the body line is off, is it from the fender or the door being hit?

moparman11

Established Member
Body line

yea I understand being paid with a check. I will have cash. lol
I will let you know some thing in the next couple days. thanks again for the pics. in the pic of the door corner, the body line is off, is it from the fender or the door being hit?

Neither was hit. The only hit was a bullseye in the front. I have no idea why the body line is off. I can only imagine the fender may have been messed with when the front was replaced. The fenders weren't damaged at all. Just the bumper, everything behind it to the hood.

moparman11

Established Member
Engine
20140313_085240_zps5l6llm2y.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread