*NEW* Saturday Night Meet in Pearland at my car wash!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Well our new car wash had a successful first weekend, so now that we've got most of the place set up and we are operating i would like to start having a regular meet on Saturday night at 8pm. Our hours are 9am-7pm so for those of you that like to show up early you can get the car washed or just park and hang out for a bit, we will be getting everything cleaned up and cleared out for a fun meet on the south side.
The address is: Racer's Edge Hand Car Wash 1980 Country Place Pkwy. Pearland, TX. 77584
We are located right next to the Brake Check that's off 288. Easiest way to get there is to get to the intersection of 288 and Beltway 8, go south to the first exit (McHard Rd.) and take a left at the light, go down to the next light after the underpass and make a right....we are about 1 mile down on your right
We would love to have everyone out there and try to turn this into a regular thing.
Please let me know if you'd be interested in making it out.
Looking forward to meeting/seeing all of you
-Tony

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
We can try this Saturday and Cruise to Kema. This forum is not the best place to setup a meet!!!!

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
would like to make it, coming from beaumont area. sounds like a good idea. let me know if ya'll are gonna do this every weekend.

vickerw

Established Member
Whats up Tab! You may remember me from when I lived in Beaumont with the Torch Red Cobra. We need to ride over there & hang out one night.

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
Whats up Tab! You may remember me from when I lived in Beaumont with the Torch Red Cobra. We need to ride over there & hang out one night.

Hey man, how've you been? I remember you. Cool, i'm thinking about maybe heading out there next weekend.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
we had a pretty good crowd this saturday....weather permitting we will be out there again this coming saturday!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
the weather is looking great for Saturday, looking forward to seeing ya'll out there!

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
How's the weather up there today? It's cloudy and scattered showers in the golden triangle area. Just checking to see if it was clear for the meet tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread