2004 Mustang Cobra Terminator For Sale (Screaming Yellow Convertible)

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Will you take 20k ;-) im kidding, I'm kidding! Glws she's a beautiful car, I love that color

AndyAC17

Established Member
Still for sale ... guy tried to send me a deposit through paypal but didnt go through. First person to bring me 26k owns it call 4234432406

WillyB93

Established Member
Wished I was in the market the yellow is really growing on me!! Bump for you

AndyAC17

Established Member
This is my last and final offer price firm 25500 cash only but will not include original ford exhaust, x-pipe, or diablo tuner... 25500 car as it sits with flowmaster exhaust eibach lowering springs, spacers on back wheels and all original paperwork( svt certificate window sticker. Etc) let your friends know about it! This is a rare deal! Take advantage of it and own an unmolested mint terminator!

Last edited:

AndyAC17

Established Member
guy said he's bringing me cash saturday... hopefully it won't fall through:shrug: ... thanks guys!:rolling:

nathanralph

Established Member
That is a beautiful car. The screaming yellow terminators are becoming increasingly rare (see this: One Cringe-Worthy New Edge Cobra Wreck - StangTV ) I had a guy last month in Pigeon Forge come up and offer to buy mine.

Ignore the absolutely terrible reporting in that story. Per the comments: "The driver of the car is a friend of mine. He was on his way to work and 'blacked out'. He wasn't driving reckless and he spent 4 days in the hospital ( cracked ribs, cracked vertebrae, torn neck ligament and concussion). The news reporting on this story was very poor"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread