900hp turbo mach 1

iggster

Established Member
Are you saying it made 1018 thru an auto with a 76mm?

maybe :-D :burn: will see whenever I hit a dyno day that people are actually around to see what it makes then. I lost about 95hp from the stick shift to the auto.

iggster

Established Member
with n20 im calling BS

:shrug: I never said what it put down, I just asked what he would think lol btw I went up to 28lbs. I think if I posted a video, and dyno sheet you would still call bs though :shrug: people always do. thats why I said it before anything that I wasnt gonna post it on here due to this, that I was gonna wait for a dyno day where many can witness it...

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
ive got no reason to call BS other than i dont think a t76 has enough steam to put down 1000 RWHP through an unlocked auto....i think they are maxed at like 800 maybe 850

iggster

Established Member
Last edited:

iggster

Established Member
JPC - 1217rwhp 2012 Boss 302 on the dyno - YouTube

thats another one, he posted it on yellow bullet and some called bs to :rollseyes its the internet, some business will tell customers, its bs so customers dont start asking "how come mine doesnt make that" then the people who talk shit regardless.

Another car, you say 800max? trapping 162mph, must be bs to lol

http://www.theturboforums.com/threads/359635-New-PB-8-45-162-single-76gts

I remember when we took my friends supra to a dyno day everyone said heh 500rwhp, he put down 850 with a hose blowing off at 5,800 rpm power was still climbing. those same people who said 500rwhp then made up other things (it will still run 12s) part of life people talk shit :shrug:

He fixed it later and put down 950rwhp on a different dyno, Precision 64 billet.

here goes a video of his, you can tell it blew off the hose look at the engine bay passenger side front.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5EQ8b4RyX8

Last edited:

iggster

Established Member
Just to clarify this car has a 6 speed in it, the most he made with the 76 and a 6 speed was 1089whp

Ya I knew, how many lbs? I lost about 95hp from the stick to the auto. It varies from swap to swap, depending on trans, and how loose the converter is.

MGC

Established Member
I'm not calling BS but if I'm reading it right you changed to a 7675 and added 7-8 psi of boost and gained nearly 500 rwhp?

I8URLS1

Established Member
Ya I knew, how many lbs? I lost about 95hp from the stick to the auto. It varies from swap to swap, depending on trans, and how loose the converter is.

Honestly I'm not sure how much boost that was on. He switched the setup to twins though and it's just about to be back on the road.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
and it isnt a consistant 95 horsepower you are losing a percent so it gets larger as the horsepower goes up...its hard to put down 1000 RWHP through a stick on these cars let alone through an unlocked th400

MGC

Established Member
and it isnt a consistant 95 horsepower you are losing a percent so it gets larger as the horsepower goes up...its hard to put down 1000 RWHP through a stick on these cars let alone through an unlocked th400

I have a 6 speed, precision 88mm, built motor with ported heads and cams, on c16 and 24 psi it made 952, would make over 1000 with a few more psi. but to do it thru an auto is impressive especially with a "baby" 76mm.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Dyno numbers are great in all but they dont mean shit unless you get it to the track and put it down, you want respect from the so-called haters then go handle business :poke:

iggster

Established Member
I'm not calling BS but if I'm reading it right you changed to a 7675 and added 7-8 psi of boost and gained nearly 500 rwhp?

Turbonetics sucked, I had a t70 masterpower on 100octane and put down 734 and the turbonectics t76 put down 742 onc16.same amount of boost nothing else changed.

Edit also more spark with the turbonectics I think Steve had it at 16 vs 14 for the masterpower same ar to

One purchase I regretted,.

Dyno numbers are great in all but they dont mean shit unless you get it to the track and put it down, you want respect from the so-called haters then go handle business :poke:

Not really looking for respect from the "haters" I am just out to prove a point. Ets and MPH don't lie.....

Last edited:

iggster

Established Member
Today I did some testing with the 2 step, I only get about 1lb of boost at 4,000 rpm, So I raised it to 4,600 and got right around 9lbs. With the transbrake it stalls right around 4,800.

Trying to get it ready to do some track testing in the next two weeks (friend said they are having a private track day at a local track) Only issue I have right now is REALLY soft brakes, I will work on that tomorrow see what it could be (hopefully its just air in the system)

Heres a video of the 2 step testing, sorry about the shitty quality, dam custom rom is not working out on my phone, random reboots and it randomly changing video quality. :rollseyes

Testing 2 step turbo mach 1 precision 7675 - YouTube

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Turbonetics sucked, I had a t70 masterpower on 100octane and put down 734 and the turbonectics t76 put down 742 onc16.same amount of boost nothing else changed.

Edit also more spark with the turbonectics I think Steve had it at 16 vs 14 for the masterpower same ar to

Not really looking for respect from the "haters" I am just out to prove a point. Ets and MPH don't lie.....

Well its hard to prove the point you've been supposedly trying to prove when your car only runs on a dyno that is all.

Janstang

Established Member

I'd be curious to see a dyno run at the same boost that you did your last run with the Turbonetics, just to see how much more the Precision is gaining. Personally, I love my Turbonetics Y2K.

iggster

Established Member
Well its hard to prove the point you've been supposedly trying to prove when your car only runs on a dyno that is all.

Its been running on the streets to, I actually tuned it on the streets, made a couple of passes vs my friends turbo t lol not even close :burn: When we raced I was only on 20lbs (I was still working on the tune then)

I'd be curious to see a dyno run at the same boost that you did your last run with the Turbonetics, just to see how much more the Precision is gaining. Personally, I love my Turbonetics Y2K.

I wish I would know also, I tuned it on the street and once I was "close" I threw it on the dyno, on the street it goes up to about 28lbs and on the dyno (non loading) about 26.5.

But here is two dyno graphs comparing a master power t70 and the turbonetics t76 both at 21lbs

Master power t70

ab43a093.gif

Turbonetics t76

417b885f.gif

Users who are viewing this thread