FORD RACİNG crank şaft damper
Underdrive Pulleys
ECU MSD PNP
IGNITION MSD AND MSD 6AL
distributor FORGET MSD
3.73 GEARS 7000RPM
T5 TRAMEC
MUSTANG DYNO 387 WHP POWERED

MY HP TARGET İS 700WHP. WHAT DO YOU THİNK ABOUT MY STUP AND DOU YOU HAVE ANY ADVİCES ABOUT PARTS ?
DO YOU THİNK ANY PART İS WEAK FOR MY GOAL. THANKS

Last edited:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
my ? is how many cubich inch did you stroke it to?
I have a hard time beliving gt40 ford racing heads and a F cam setup puts down almost 390rwhp n/a especially on a mustang dyno..

I would suggest a much better heads cam intake setup then that if you plan on over 700rwhp.. its gonna take tons of boost and e85 to make that power prob 20+lbs. I think with a better set of heads like A SET OF trickflow heads or AFR , and or trickflow or holley intake along with a good custom turbo spec cam or better cam you can make 700rwhp with 14-18psi on e85. the heads cam intake would be setting you back, I can see it needing over 20+psi especially true a true 700rwhp when mustang dynos tend to read low even ..

Last edited:

SN95 ORCUN

my ? is how many cubich inch did you stroke it to?
I have a hard time beliving gt40 ford racing heads and a F cam setup puts down almost 390rwhp n/a especially on a mustang dyno..

I would suggest a much better heads cam intake setup then that if you plan on over 700rwhp.. its gonna take tons of boost and e85 to make that power prob 20+lbs. I think with a better set of heads like A SET OF trickflow heads or AFR , and or trickflow or holley intake along with a good custom turbo spec cam or better cam you can make 700rwhp with 14-18psi on e85. the heads cam intake would be setting you back, I can see it needing over 20+psi especially true a true 700rwhp when mustang dynos tend to read low even ..
My question is whether I want the engine to withstand arm and piston

Sorry 387 mustang dyno crank power :)

308 cubich

Last edited:

Ironmancuck

Banned
Established Member
It would be cheaper and easier to use a Coyote motor for your build rather than building a pushrod motor. Plus, a stock coyote motor will put down over 400Hp at the tire. Adding a supercharger to the coyote motor can easily result in more than 700 hp at the tire.

SN95 ORCUN

It would be cheaper and easier to use a Coyote motor for your build rather than building a pushrod motor. Plus, a stock coyote motor will put down over 400Hp at the tire. Adding a supercharger to the coyote motor can easily result in more than 700 hp at the tire.
i have a setup right now. i just want to know my setup(first message of topic) can hold that power without any issue ? I am little bit scared eagle rods and crank.
Available power n / a 387 mustangdynometer
dynojet power 430

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
The trans will definitely break into a million pieces at 700whp. I'll guarantee that

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
The DART SHP block is the bonus. The MegaSquirt PNP is also a decent choice.

The rotating assembly is OK. The Eagle 5090 I beam rods are questionable for big power.

Also the heads will limit you power as well. The pedestal mount/bolt down rockers will have a hard time surviving under extreme conditions.
The intake might be OK. The BBK SSI-R race intake is almost like the TFS Box R, but not a direct equivalent.

Adding the 76mm Turbo kit, around 15psi with E85 should get you up around 600 rwhp as it is. Make sure you have adequate fuel suppy.

For the extra 100 HP, I would look at upgrading the Connecting Rods and the cylinder heads.

SN95 ORCUN

The DART SHP block is the bonus. The MegaSquirt PNP is also a decent choice.

The rotating assembly is OK. The Eagle 5090 I beam rods are questionable for big power.

Also the heads will limit you power as well. The pedestal mount/bolt down rockers will have a hard time surviving under extreme conditions.
The intake might be OK. The BBK SSI-R race intake is almost like the TFS Box R, but not a direct equivalent.

Adding the 76mm Turbo kit, around 15psi with E85 should get you up around 600 rwhp as it is. Make sure you have adequate fuel suppy.

For the extra 100 HP, I would look at upgrading the Connecting Rods and the cylinder heads.

thanks

Connecting rods h beam
arp2000 stud
Extra heads available on cylinder heads

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
3.73 gears might be a little much to put the power down with a turbo. Depending on transmission gear ratios.
3.27 might be more ideal.

Is it a Tremec T5 or TKO?

700 brake horse power is roughly 608 rear wheel horse power (assuming 15% loss through the drivetrain with a 5 speed).

SN95 ORCUN

3.73 gears might be a little much to put the power down with a turbo. Depending on transmission gear ratios.
3.27 might be more ideal.

Is it a Tremec T5 or TKO?

700 brake horse power is roughly 608 rear wheel horse power (assuming 15% loss through the drivetrain with a 5 speed).
305 40 17 t5 tramec 1st 2.95; 2nd 1.94; 3rd 1.34; 4th 1.00; 5th 0.63
7000 rpm
If the boost start is 3500, make 3.27 gear shift

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Your car does very well Orcun.

I am still skeptical on how well that Tremec T5 will hold up under more power than what you are making now.

Users who are viewing this thread