anyone ever dated a stripper?

CSD

Banned
Do not date a stripper.... To much drama, it won't go anywhere, she's prob a drug addict.... Ect...

Dated 1 at the club I worked the door at. Nice times. I was dating her while she was in a relationship with me...lol nut bag for sure but the sex was great

+1 on both posts. I dated 3 dancers a few years back. The sex was phenomenal but too much drama and headaches with all three. It sucks because dancers are the only girls that can keep up with me in the bedroom.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
+1 on both posts. I dated 3 dancers a few years back. The sex was phenomenal but too much drama and headaches with all three. It sucks because dancers are the only girls that can keep up with me in the bedroom.

Do any of these four ring a bell?

Uglywomen.jpg

j/k

megameGT500

Established Member
I'm just kidding with CSD but any one of these could be my sister in law. That's just an idea of how fat my brothers stripper wife got.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Having dated a stripper for over a year, I feel I can weigh in on the subject.

Yes, a large majority of the girls who work as dancers get caught up in the "easy life." Easy money, easy access to drugs, always partying, get into all clubs here in vegas with free tables, booze, etc.

Having said that. There are girls that have a good head on their shoulders. Girls that are supporting kids, using their good looks and charm to make butt loads of cash instead of working a minimum wage job or waiting tables.

The woman I dated was 30, with a 9 year old son. Absolutely gorgeous, loyal, smart. Lived within her means (Paid of Benz CLS500, paid off nice 2 story home, sends her kid to a good school.) She is from the Dominican Republic and does not speak English very well (I am italian and speak italian and spanish so it worked out). She lives in Vegas and has the unique opportunity to take advantage of her good looks here.

Not sure how many of you have been to a Las Vegas strip club (she works at The Spearmint Rhino) but they are NOT brothels. Far from it. I think a las vegas strip club is the last place to go if you are trying to pick up on girls. So much security, cameras, etc.

If I was a good looking woman, I would be a stripper 7 days a week no questions asked. Making $2K a night cash doesnt sound bad to me at all.

Unfortunately, many people already have their minds made up about how every stripper is a whore or crazy or on drugs, so I digress. I know this post will probably fall on dead ears, or someone will chime in saying how I'm trying to reassure myself. There is no convincing some people and I was and am ok with that.

Why did we break it off? Because I was 25 at the time, she wanted to get very serious (move in together, get married) and I simply wasnt ready for that. She is a great person though and we remain friends, her son is a cool kid.

Last edited:

canibus

Established Member
There's an absolute bombshell at the local Rhino. I want to tap that ass so bad that I almost envy the guy that is. Then again I don't cause she let's me touch her anywhere my **** desires. I'd hate to go pick her up knowing she's been getting dry humped all night.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Having dated a stripper for over a year, I feel I can weigh in on the subject.

Yes, a large majority of the girls who work as dancers get caught up in the "easy life." Easy money, easy access to drugs, always partying, get into all clubs here in vegas with free tables, booze, etc.

Having said that. There are girls that have a good head on their shoulders. Girls that are supporting kids, using their good looks and charm to make butt loads of cash instead of working a minimum wage job or waiting tables.

The woman I dated was 30, with a 9 year old son. Absolutely gorgeous, loyal, smart. Lived within her means (Paid of Benz CLS500, paid off nice 2 story home, sends her kid to a good school.) She is from the Dominican Republic and does not speak English very well (I am italian and speak italian and spanish so it worked out). She lives in Vegas and has the unique opportunity to take advantage of her good looks here.

Not sure how many of you have been to a Las Vegas strip club (she works at The Spearmint Rhino) but they are NOT brothels. Far from it. I think a las vegas strip club is the last place to go if you are trying to pick up on girls. So much security, cameras, etc.

If I was a good looking woman, I would be a stripper 7 days a week no questions asked. Making $2K a night cash doesnt sound bad to me at all.

Unfortunately, many people already have their minds made up about how every stripper is a whore or crazy or on drugs, so I digress. I know this post will probably fall on dead ears, or someone will chime in saying how I'm trying to reassure myself. There is no convincing some people and I was and am ok with that.

Why did we break it off? Because I was 25 at the time, she wanted to get very serious (move in together, get married) and I simply wasnt ready for that. She is a great person though and we remain friends, her son is a cool kid.

I agree. There are some out there who are worth dating.

In my much younger days I did security for a company whose girls worked bachelor parties and such. I would drive them to the party and collect the money and keep an eye on the girls. Some girls were absolutely nuts! But some were good people.

And before any of you ask, don't bother getting into that career field. :nonono:

megameGT500

Established Member
I'm pretty good friends with one, shes actually a nice girl. So don't judge them too quickly.

I understand where you are coming from. I am 45 yo and even back when I was 18 it was ingrained in my upbringing... If you find them in a bar, they will eventually go back to the bar. I am not judgmental of them. They have to make a living too. But I never thought it was fair to me or her if I was dating someone from a bar knowing marriage was never going to happen. Not saying I never did it but those relationaships never lasted longer than a few weeks.

Last edited:

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
being i was a bouncer here in myrtle beach for a few years at club kryptonite (look it up) i know they do come in all different shapes sizes colors and attitudes. i knew this Chernobyl hot Russian chick that i went out with a few times- great girl. but at work she was all business, no games no snizz on the side for cash just work and to the house. she worked out 6 days a week and worked 13 nights out of two weeks. again she was business. came to the states at 19, retired at 23. real story

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
being i was a bouncer here in myrtle beach for a few years at club kryptonite (look it up) i know they do come in all different shapes sizes colors and attitudes. i knew this Chernobyl hot Russian chick that i went out with a few times- great girl. but at work she was all business, no games no snizz on the side for cash just work and to the house. she worked out 6 days a week and worked 13 nights out of two weeks. again she was business. came to the states at 19, retired at 23. real story

That's how you do it.

Stripper Boss!

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I believe it's 100% possible to find a level headed stripper but the odds are stacked against it.

I have a friend who has been dating a cocktail waitress at a strip club. They have been together for like 4 years, and about 2 years ago moved here to FL together. If you work at the local Apple Bees, you make $100-150 and that's for 7 hours of running like crazy, and busting your ass. She makes the same wearing lingerie that shows off less than a standard bikini. She smiles at guys, and brings them drinks while they toss money at the strippers. That's a no brainer in my book. If I was a girl, I would work there as well.

BearsFTW18

Established Member
I understand where you are coming from. I am 45 yo and even back when I was 18 it was ingrained in my upbringing... If you find them in a bar, they will eventually go back to the bar. I am not judgmental of them. They have to make a living too. But I never thought it was fair to me or her if I was dating someone from a bar knowing marriage was never going to happen. Not saying I never did it but those relationaships never lasted longer than a few weeks.

I agree with this 100% and I'm only 22. IMO(again, just MY opinion) you won't find a good girl/wife material at a bar. Sure it's different if you guys go to the bar TOGETHER, but finding a woman at a bar to bring home to mom and dad, no thanks. I've found that A LOT of american girls have lost their morals and values. After dating terrible girl after terrible girl, I finally found a keeper. And you know where I didnt find her? a bar. She's a greek girl who was raised in a very strict greek household with morals and values. The only time she drinks is when she is with me and I'm drinking, you'll never find her at a bar without me, shes an amazing cook/baker, cleans, very smart(currently doing medical stuff in school), awesome with kids, etc etc. Finally found my keeper :banana:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread