Bus monitor (elderly lady) harassed into tears

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
More than the anger at the kids, I feel bad for the poor old lady. It sounds corny but I wish I was there to defend her.

It is our job and obligation as men to defend the defenseless.

edit: i wanna go hulk-on-loki on this kids

First post you ever made that I agree with.

I think it would be fitting to smash an A1 Abrams onto their houses.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
If I ever found out that my kids were involved in anything like that they would be walking to school with a backpack full of bricks and on the weekends they would be standing outside their school with a sign telling everyone what they did.
I would never stand for that shit!

^^^The world needs good old fashioned parents like you. Parenting is almost gone nowadays, no respect. Its sad.

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
little tyrant's for 10 minutes to be a millionaire........... over 300K with 29 days left. She'll be at a 1,000,000 within a week.

It will be justice when she gets a new GT500 and pulls up to the bus stop & does a burn out. I'm going to the equator, peace you little shits, thanks alot. Phat, you got it, wallet so fat, can't close it. Granny is a PIMP!!!!

That is what we seen. What we didnt see was the other 100's of days she worked as a monitor on the buses.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I'd love for the new bus monitor to get together with the bus driver and plan a little payback. They'll pretend everything is fine and dandy, drop everyone off but keep the group of shit ****s on the bus. Drive into the woods, and taze them in the dick until their balls fall off? Then follow up by verbally tearing them apart so horribly that they need therapy for the rest of their life. :D!
I'm sure the old lady could throw them like 50K for this small favor after she banks 2 million from this haha

Last edited:

Walk2Much

Established Member
Donations are taxed as well?

I haven't seen the donation site. It could be considered as a gift and be subject to gift tax. Or the donors could op to pay the tax if it is taxable. I doubt if the site is a charitable organization since its for that one lady. So it's probably not tax deductible. I don't what the tax law is for that. It's in NY and it seems like they get their hands on everyone's money.

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
Not to sound violent, but I'd love to break a nose... of any of them. The trauma would hopefully be enough to let the others know that there are some lines you just don't cross. The woman didn't deserve that.

cobraboy03

Established Member
If i was the mother or father of those kids i would kick some AZZ. Its up to almost 410,000 and that is great for her, i hope that she can hire somebody that will find the kids and beat the living shiz out of them. Kids need to respect there elders it makes me sick.
:fm:

White608

Go faster
Established Member
My brother and I would have never done anything like in school. If we were told to use manners, respect old people, clean dishes, mow grass ... etc and we didn't. We got the hell beat out of us and learned to listen better haha

The problem is more with the parents than the kids? 60-40 .. I'm sure that's the talk of the town because they all know exactly who the parents are..

bull3441

Established Member
Bunch of c**k suckers. Humiliation would work more than a beating. A beating would prob just turn them into bigger d-bags. Nothing major will happen to these scumbags.

Crazy Ray

Established Member
Its the kids these days and parents. OO my child would never do anything like that. Some parents just don't care.

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member
aeebc172-df73-1dd5.jpg

:D

<3 knew someone would do it out of spite!

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
She hit the jackpot. Hopefully she uses that money to have those kids beat to death.

Users who are viewing this thread