Bus monitor (elderly lady) harassed into tears

Ugly story for sure. I wouldn't be so hard on these kids though. Flip through the channels on your tv and just look at the trash a lot of these kids watch. Look how many programs just show people cursing each other out or saying mean things to people or doing rotten things. Look at the things going on in movies. Take a look around your theater and observe how many young people you'll always find in rated R content. Take a listen to some of the lyrics that kids are listening to today and the theme of those songs. Garbage gets pumped into these kids and they pump that garbage back out like in the video clip we watched..

I can't tell you how many times I go somewhere and I see people in their 20s, 30s, 40s etc. openly cursing in front of people or talking about real trashy things or acting a fool, especially when young people are around. Many have no regard for what and where they say it. And we're supposed to be shocked when young people get together and a "mob mentality" takes over and they do things like this? Yea its real ugly seeing kids talk this way but this is years in the making. You have to be real careful what you listen to and what you look at. It impacts you alright, for good or bad. You simply can not expose yourself to trash every day and not be impacted by it.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
You know those little cockroaches have no sincerity in their so called apologies.

Exactly. They think by apologizing it will save them punishment. They should be banned from the bus for the entire year next year and face some type of school suspension. Its time to start disciplining kids and not worrying about who we offend like this country is so concerned with.

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
f*ck the laws now, i'd whoop the living shit out of my child, put the phone one the floor next to them and dare them to tell somebody...this enrages me to the point of no return...kids have no respect for ANYBODY, let alone the elderly...i hope she has a nice looooooooooong retirement...these kids won't amount to anything in life...f*ckin punks

Users who are viewing this thread