Decision time: be a part of it!

Which would you pick?

• Total voters

Tauntonterror

Established Member
I was dead set on getting 18in black saleens. then a came across sve drift rims and liked them just as much! now im stuck on what to get. the drifts are like 35 bucks more a rim which is kinda keeping me away from them but still I don't know. I have a 99 electric green cobra and im set on black rims for it. so I just wanna see what you guys thought. Let the opinions flow :beer:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Never been a fan of the drift wheels on new edge cars. Cant go wrong with black saleens.

cobraguy96

Established Member
ive got an electric green cobra as well,i think the drift wheels have too much going on for our car. Theres a couple guys on here with electric green wheels, i cant think of anyone with black wheels though.

redrocket16

Established Member
On electric green I would say less is more, so the saleens would be the way I would go. I had black drifts on my laser red car and the completely changed the look of the car for the better imo.

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
I went with Black Saleens but my buddy had an EG Cobra with Chrome Saleens and I thought it looked amazing. Have you thought about those?

Duncan

Established Member
I like the Drifts...this is a buddies Mach
DSC_0015.jpg

Tauntonterror

Established Member
I went with Black Saleens but my buddy had an EG Cobra with Chrome Saleens and I thought it looked amazing. Have you thought about those?
ya i have. im just not a chrome guy. ive had bad experience with chrome to like peeling and the chrome getting all messed up so im going with black. plus their cheaper
So looks like im just gonna get the saleens! thanks for you input guys!

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Neither. Black wheels look awful on mustangs. To me they have always been a fanboy mod. If you buy OEM chrome wheels and wash them with soap and water to keep them clean they won't peel.

Users who are viewing this thread