Finally, enough garage space *woot*

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is cool!

puma-store-made-with-shipping-containers-02.jpg

Now that is some creative architecture there. That would look great at the Long Beach container terminal as a the terminal offices. ;-)

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
I cannot stand people who constantly gloat about their well-being.

What a tool...

That being said, gorgeous house. People like you give people like me the inspiration and motivation to succeed in life. They say money can't buy happiness, but I think it does a great job of making that happiness more achievable.

Thanks for sharing! :beer::beer:

quad

Established Member
Now that is some creative architecture there. That would look great at the Long Beach container terminal as a the terminal offices. ;-)

ha-ha. Yes it's not everyone's cup of tea. Just amazing what they can do with containers.

JL-KA

Established Member
Gorgeous!
Not gonna lie, I'm super jealous.
Gonna cry myself to sleep tonight in my apartment in SJ.
Haha jk.
Congrats man! Would be MORE than my dream to be at your level someday.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
good for you man, thats a nice place you got there. i'd like to have somethin like that one day

20-COBRA-03

Banned
yea, thats a beautiful place, obviously... but an oversized house is nothing that i would want even if my funds were unlimited. i love to go fast, so i don't mind blowing money (on a small scale) on the car... wish i had a new camaro to go along with it, lol. i do agree with those that didn't feel it was necissary to brag about everything, but what the hell... and its sort of comical how many people jump on the band wagon bashing people that have something to say, everybody is entitled to their own opinions, and sticking your heads far up Ben's ass isn't getting you anywhere in life! i have nothing bad to say about him, seems like a cool dude with most of the same intrests i would have if i didn't have cope with so many family problems and illness. there is absolutely no need for everybody to bendover for the man though, i'm sure that he can stand up for himself. thats all!

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I think you owe us some updated pics of your house/garage (with cars inside)Treynor.

Coming soon. I want to have the place unpacked, then do one of those "justification for a higher education" shots :)

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Coming soon. I want to have the place unpacked, then do one of those "justification for a higher education" shots :)

I can't wait to see the "justification for a higher education pics" :thumbsup:

Now where is that drooling smiley ?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looking forward to seeing the updated photos. I absolutely love your home Benj!

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
yea, thats a beautiful place, obviously... but an oversized house is nothing that i would want even if my funds were unlimited. i love to go fast, so i don't mind blowing money (on a small scale) on the car... wish i had a new camaro to go along with it, lol. do agree with those that didn't feel it was necissary to brag about everything, but what the hell... and its sort of comical how many people jump on the band wagon bashing people that have something to say, everybody is entitled to their own opinions, and sticking your heads far up Ben's ass isn't getting you anywhere in life! i have nothing bad to say about him, seems like a cool dude with most of the same intrests i would have if i didn't have cope with so many family problems and illness. there is absolutely no need for everybody to bendover for the man though, i'm sure that he can stand up for himself. thats all!

So let me get this straight u say u wish u had more cars. and if money was no problem u would not upgade to a place u could keep them all? B.S easy to say u would not do this and that if u had the money FACT is u DONT. Ben has been around a long time many people follow his passion for cars many cars and enjoy hereing about his new toys. Ben has also pointed out several times that he was not pleased that he did not have a place for all his cars and the oppurtunity came up for him to have a place for most of his vehicles and your saying he cant share that?

Why is it always the people who do not have the ability as someone they are bashing its always the one who has an excuse why they do not have the same things as the person they are bashing. Let me be the first to say sorry u cant have a nice house and lots a cars becuase u have family problems and illness. But GET OVER yourself.... Just once I would like to see a millionaire bash another for sharing what they have instead of people who cant relate and all there doing is hate.....

Last edited:

20-COBRA-03

Banned
So let me get this straight u say u wish u had more cars. and if money was no problem u would not upgade to a place u could keep them all? B.S easy to say u would not do this and that if u had the money FACT is u DONT. Ben has been around a long time many people follow his passion for cars many cars and enjoy hereing about his new toys. Ben has also pointed out several times that he was not pleased that he did not have a place for all his cars and the oppurtunity came up for him to have a place for most of his vehicles and your saying he cant share that?

Why is it always the people who do not have the ability as someone they are bashing its always the one who has an excuse why they do not have the same things as the person they are bashing. Let me be the first to say sorry u cant have a nice house and lots a cars becuase u have family problems and illness. But GET OVER yourself.... Just once I would like to see a millionaire bash another for sharing what they have instead of people who cant relate and all there doing is hate.....

hey i never said i wouldn't have adequate garage space for toys, i said i would not consider a house that is 11,000sq ft. I have installed a central air system in a house around my area that was 25,000sq ft. two people lived there. that is absolutely rediculous. why would somebody insist on having a house with 15 bathrooms on one floor? possibly trying to compensate for lack of something else:p btw, does your di(k feel longer making the assumption that i don't have money? i probably do a little better than you, and i'm probably not half your age, so shove it. I love how people feel the need to talk about money, especially to make assumptions... as if it matters anyways. i'm not rich, and there are some obsticles... but i consider myself a pretty happy person. thats more than most people with MORE money could say!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread