First Test Ride on FTBR!

damien256

Established Member
WOW!! :banana:Thats all I can say for the before and after handling. The difference between a stock 22K Termi suspension and the FTBR Full kit is flat out amazing!! NO, absolutely none, wheel hop. Bruce and the peeps at FTBR not only helped me decide what to buy, but once I bought it they were right there to answer every silly little question I had during and after the install.
Props to these guys for a Quality Product and Customer service. For those of you on the fence (or should I say on Rubber(s)), what are you waiting for, give these guys a shout youll be glad you did.
Now I need to go change my shorts.
Thanks FTBR
damien256

svtaddict

Established Member
i just have the solid front center section mounts and the rear delrin mount with 9/16 bolts on the front cradle and toyo r888s and have no wheel hop anymore also. before these mods the wheel hop was bad. thanks Bruce.

0-MYSTACHROME-4

Established Member
I also have the complete FTBR kit minus the diff lowering mount and all i can say is it turned the ass end of my car into a whole different beast. My only complaint is the freaking noise on acceleration and deceleration, and cursing on the fwy (gear noise), other than that i couldn't be happier.

Last edited:

weaselp1

Established Member
reviews like yours makes me smile....my car is currently at Bruce's shop getting the FTBR treatment and i cant wait to drive the cobra after its done! :)

WOW!! :banana:Thats all I can say for the before and after handling. The difference between a stock 22K Termi suspension and the FTBR Full kit is flat out amazing!! NO, absolutely none, wheel hop. Bruce and the peeps at FTBR not only helped me decide what to buy, but once I bought it they were right there to answer every silly little question I had during and after the install.
Props to these guys for a Quality Product and Customer service. For those of you on the fence (or should I say on Rubber(s)), what are you waiting for, give these guys a shout youll be glad you did.
Now I need to go change my shorts.
Thanks FTBR
damien256

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
Mine is also at Bruce's shop all finished with weaselp1's car. I am just waiting for good weather to go pick it up.

Links below if you want to see pictures.

NJredfire03

Established Member
I really need to go ahead and break down and just do ths mod already!
Glad you're so pleased with yours OP.

god me too. with all these reviews, it's a no brainer. I went with Steeda subframe bushings, and FTBR front and rear diff bushings will be going in shortly. But I Would love to go with the full kit. Enjoy it brother!

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
Nvh

I also have the complete FTBR kit minus the diff lowering mount and all i can say is it turned the ass end of my car into a whole different beast. My only complaint is the freaking noise on acceleration and deceleration, and cursing on the fwy (gear noise), other than that i couldn't be happier.

After I got my FTBR full kit installed, the NVH was absolutely unbearable. It was so loud that I couldn't hear the stock radio at 3/4 volume on the freeway. I ended up finding out that my rear end was completely ruined from a poor installation and the aftermarket rear end gears. The diff fluid was actually cooked and there were bit of metal in it.. The problem was that I wouldn't have noticed because the rubber in the IRS covered up the noise. If the NVH is unbearable, have a good Ford mechanic open the diff and take a look inside. The gears may need re-shimming or a mild rebuild. So, long story short, the problem is absolutely not Bruce's kit. It's our cars. Good luck OP.

Users who are viewing this thread