Flesh Eating Heroin

C-Tidda

Established Member
^^^ This.. Weed being a gateway drug, CHILD PLEASE!!!

I've smoked weed on the regular since the age of 18 and never once have I thought about trying hard drugs like heroin, crack etc.. Never!! That shit will kill you and destroy your family..

crazycarlo

Established Member
I've been reading a few news stories about this stuff lately. It's called Krokadil and it causes some bad stuff. Just look up pictures of the results on Google. It's deff gonna do some damage.

azmarkus

Established Member
I am by no stretch of the imagination a bleeding heart, but one just can't be shortsighted by simply stating let these individuals kill themselves by taking this drug. As with any drug, the potential for collateral damage/violence is substantial, as the addiction and desperation escalates, the users - who inevitably run out of money - will be looking for means to acquire it. This means that one of these users could be in the parking lot ready to club my/your wife/girlfriend over the head as they leave the grocery store or gym, or they might decide to make a 0300 visit to the house while we're away. I hope the authorities recognize what a real war on drugs (insert your definition here) should be, the potential of users of this drug being in our neighborhoods (remember, the Vikings never plundered Norway) is concerning.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
^^^ This.. Weed being a gateway drug, CHILD PLEASE!!!

I've smoked weed on the regular since the age of 18 and never once have I thought about trying hard drugs like heroin, crack etc.. Never!! That shit will kill you and destroy your family..

Maybe not for you but for others it is, like my friend I mentioned above. Him and a few of his friends used to just smoke but then they wanted something heavier which eventually led to Heroin. It may not cause cravings for other drugs themselves but it's an easy way for people who have never been high to get high. Personal problems often leave these people wanting more and and not knowing when/where to stop.

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
Maybe not for you but for others it is, like my friend I mentioned above. Him and a few of his friends used to just smoke but then they wanted something heavier which eventually led to Heroin. It may not cause cravings for other drugs themselves but it's an easy way for people who have never been high to get high. Personal problems often leave these people wanting more and and not knowing when/where to stop.

It is an individual's sole responsibility to educate themselves or at the very least put themselves in an environment to become educated. I know many people that smoke cannabis and would not dare to touch drugs. Hell, some of the people I know that smoke cannabis won't even take tylenol.

If you classify cannabis as a drug while consuming it, you will direct yourself down the wrong pathway and end up becoming a drug abuser. If you are educated about it, realize it is not a drug and does not actually get you "high" and it's effects are to be in a class of it's own (being "stoned") you will never want to touch a hardcore drug in your life.

SiCKS1D3R

.:HOLLYW666D:.
Established Member
:xpl:
I think I would rather shoot up this type of heroin.

HAha, unfortunately I have a crazy high alcohol tolerance and King Cobra is one of the few drinks that " allows " me to get that HAPPY feeling rather quickly, rather than wasting time with anything else, LoOL! :dancenana:

SVTKen

Established Member
Well, it is 10-20x cheaper than real heroin, so that makes it worth it even if it does eat your flesh and give you dry crocodile skin. Sign me up for some LOL Seriously, who would use this drug made from gasoline?

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
HAha, unfortunately I have a crazy high alcohol tolerance and King Cobra is one of the few drinks that " allows " me to get that HAPPY feeling rather quickly, rather than wasting time with anything else, LoOL! :dancenana:

Wtf is King Cobra?

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
Some of you guys being younger have not had to experience a loved one getting hooked on this shit. One shot of heroin and a person is hooked. One bad decision and their life is fubared.

My daughter hung out with one person that turned out to be bad, turned her life and our family's world upside down.

For the record booze can be almost as bad.

Sometimes life's lessons can be hard, I have learned to have empathy for others that have made bad decisions. Learned the hard way.

E

90% of people don't know how addictive it is, it tore up my family and not because they choose the drug over anyone else it's because it gets in the way
It's not something you can explain

makevelie187

Established Member
i read about this while i was on the train on my way to work and this shit is crazy how it eats your flesh away insane what people will do to get high. i hope this drug doesn't go viral, but it is in china and many other countries.

SiCKS1D3R

Established Member
Wtf is King Cobra?
It's a beer that'll make you grow hair on your balls. HAha.
KINGCOBRA40Oz.png

Gift from the gods. I know I'm a cheap date. lol
HAHAHA, * high five * my friend!! :lol:

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
It is an individual's sole responsibility to educate themselves or at the very least put themselves in an environment to become educated. I know many people that smoke cannabis and would not dare to touch drugs. Hell, some of the people I know that smoke cannabis won't even take tylenol.

If you classify cannabis as a drug while consuming it, you will direct yourself down the wrong pathway and end up becoming a drug abuser. If you are educated about it, realize it is not a drug and does not actually get you "high" and it's effects are to be in a class of it's own (being "stoned") you will never want to touch a hardcore drug in your life.

/Thread. So much truth to what you said.

Coiled03

Established Member

Care to explain to me how it's NOT a drug?

SiCKS1D3R

Established Member
" Weed is from the earth. God put this here for me and you! Take advantage, man. Take advantage. "
take-advantage.jpg

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
It's a beer that'll make you grow hair on your balls. HAha.
KINGCOBRA40Oz.png

HAHAHA, * high five * my friend!! :lol:

I don't need a cheap beer to do that. I have a pretty abnormal tolerance so I usually don't waste my time on beer.

Users who are viewing this thread