For Sale: Lysholm 3.3L Twin Screw kit

x275_eric

Established Member
if it helps to sell this blower... THAT I WANT SO BAD!..

ive seen this blower on his car and performed like a monster! ran really good and put down some nice numbers! eric takes care of his stuff so this is no junk! these are all top notch parts! if I had the money id bay it ASAP!

this blower was on stock bottom end if I remember right.

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Stock motor? And fuel setup?

Stock rotating assembly, blower cams, head work. Made 817 on 21psi. I wanted 800 and got it so I didn't try any more boost. Fuel setup was triple walbro 255's return style, E85, 105lb injectors

if it helps to sell this blower... THAT I WANT SO BAD!..

ive seen this blower on his car and performed like a monster! ran really good and put down some nice numbers! eric takes care of his stuff so this is no junk! these are all top notch parts! if I had the money id bay it ASAP!

this blower was on stock bottom end if I remember right.

Thanks man!

jsonic

Established Member
Damn! Great numbers and awesome price for a complete kit. To bad i spent my returns already lol

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Can you wait so I can sell my 2.3 and get this? Oh man please please please please please wait! Hahah F the k-member. Who cares now you have enough power to push the extra 70lbs. Hah haha

Emwun Garand

Established Member
The K-Member issue is my own personal experience. But, I also have aftermarket motor mounts which likely contributed to it rubbing.

I tried K-member spacers and it lowered it down enough to not rub, but then my aftermarket steering shaft rubbed against my Kook's 1-7/8" primaries. I just had an oddball combo under the hood.

There's several members here running this blower with no fitting issues. Skaarew04SVT had this unit with a MM K-member and had no issues.

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
The K-Member issue is my own personal experience. But, I also have aftermarket motor mounts which likely contributed to it rubbing.

I tried K-member spacers and it lowered it down enough to not rub, but then my aftermarket steering shaft rubbed against my Kook's 1-7/8" primaries. I just had an oddball combo under the hood.

There's several members here running this blower with no fitting issues. Skaarew04SVT had this unit with a MM K-member and had no issues.

Another forum friend of mine is also running the 3.3 Lysholm with the team-z k-member, aftermarket steering shaft and it just Barely rubs underneath his hood I mean you could still get a feeler gauge in there! But awesome altogether.

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Did you find out if the boost can be dropped to 15lbs?

I called and talked to Jimmy. He's got this kit on his car and a stock motor.

With the 4.25 upper his car makes 16psi with longtubes.
If you're on stock manifolds it will likely make 17psi.

He's also running 91 octane, based out of Oxnard, CA.

Users who are viewing this thread