FS:nc. 03 COBRA, TF WHEELS

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member
I live in the arbors on country club and I've never worried about being door dinged here. Where you lookin at living man?

And bump.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

eclipsesti

Established Member
I live in the arbors on country club and I've never worried about being door dinged here. Where you lookin at living man?

And bump.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Im moving to Greensboro, it's a gated complex So I'm not worried about someone breaking in it. I've lived in apartments before with my other cars and never had a problem. Just don't want to risk it, it doesn't have a single scratch or door ding on the entire car. Plus ive always had it in a garage. I don't really want to have it out in the weather if I can help it.

thetastelingers

eyem speshul
Established Member
Im moving to Greensboro, it's a gated complex So I'm not worried about someone breaking in it. I've lived in apartments before with my other cars and never had a problem. Just don't want to risk it, it doesn't have a single scratch or door ding on the entire car. Plus ive always had it in a garage. I don't really want to have it out in the weather if I can help it.

There you go bumping the thread again. :nono:

Wife has to be in Greensboro for work next Friday. I am hoping to make a family trip out of it and pick up the car.

If that pesky 370 sells.....:whine:

eclipsesti

Established Member
There you go bumping the thread again. :nono:

Wife has to be in Greensboro for work next Friday. I am hoping to make a family trip out of it and pick up the car.

If that pesky 370 sells.....:whine:

Hahaha. Let me know. If so I'll drive it to work that day do we don't have to ride to Winston to get it out of the garage.

SVTChris10

Established Member
I have my eye on a mainly stock redfire with 40k miles, for 17,500. If yours was about 18k i'd consider the drive. If i lived there I might drop a little more...

SVTChris10

Established Member
I keep ending up on this post one way or another, if I cant get the terminator I mentioned above I might be interested. Maybe we could work out a deal?

eclipsesti

Established Member
I keep ending up on this post one way or another, if I cant get the terminator I mentioned above I might be interested. Maybe we could work out a deal?

Better hurry... Lines getting long!!

Alot of guys are trying to get this car, everyone's getting their money together, first come first served.

eclipsesti

Established Member
So far -thetastelingers- if ahead of everyone in the running, (he's talked to me the most),
If anyone has any questions or wants to know more about the car my cell is 336-602-5006 , I prefer text bc I can't always answer at work.

Users who are viewing this thread