Guy who fights UFC records himself fighting 2 dudes

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
36ez17.jpg

+1

I can't wait until this UFC/MMA fad is over. 99-100 people a full of sh*t when they say "ima UFC fighter"

Cool bro, you beat up two drunks. Now you can put this video on the internet to show everyone how cool and badass you are.

Last edited:

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
That was soo ****ing retarded. Any two other guys with 2 actual balls in each sack would have charged this so-called ufc fighter and fractured his skull for talking like that.

If you can talk like that to two guys and record them for 2 minutes, you can only imagine what kind of pussies they are lol.

sisky wolf

Established Member
You are incorrect sir...have you ever seen Mr. Furley from Three's Company? He always used to claim his hands were lethal weapons and he was one bad dude.:rolling:

Wrong! I've been a Black Belt for over 30 years (Ed Parkers Kenpo Karate)

Kick some one in the head..no dangerous weapon...Take of the shoe and hit some one..then it's a deadlly
weapon....No such thing as registering your hand as dangerous weapons

I used to train Fullerton PD and wrote my thesis on Law and Self Defense

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Wrong! I've been a Black Belt for over 30 years (Ed Parkers Kenpo Karate)

Kick some one in the head..no dangerous weapon...Take of the shoe and hit some one..then it's a deadlly
weapon....No such thing as registering your hand as dangerous weapons

I used to train Fullerton PD and wrote my thesis on Law and Self Defense

I think his post went way over your head.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
I think his post went way over your head.

I wonder what ever happened to the men with scarf fad. Man I loved that look. Mr Furley rocked it, oh and Fred from scooby doo! You better watch your back sinister, sounds like sisky can kick some ass! He will submit you quick style!

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
^werd. plus once they hit a certain level dont they have to register as a deadly weapon since theyre a pro fighter? not exactly a fair fight and at that rate i wouldnt want to record myself doing something that would land me in the slammer.

LOL, I cant believe people still buy into that nonsense. Such an old joke. :lol1:

No level of martial arts experience or military badassness will require you to register your hands as lethal weapons.

Truth.

Anybody who says "I fight UFC" is prob some coolstorybro who has trained a little, but obviously not fought in the UFC, or any high level MMA promotion. It sounded like a little like Frank Mir, but no real high level pro is going to say "I FIGHT UFC".
Anyone who says that probably has gotten all their training from youtube videos and pay per view events. :lol:

First of all, nobody in the UFC says they fight in the UFC lol. And second if he was an MMA fighter he would have knocked them out on the first punch. And it doesnt take a pro fighter to beat two drunk asses that just walk up and get punched haha. Did sound like Frank Mir though...

Dont get caught up in that line of thinking either. High level fighters are still human like you and I. I've trained with some excellent professional fighters over the years and they can be caught like anyone else. But as you said, it doesn't take a professional fighter to deal with two morons trying to hit the same target just getting into eachothers way.

+1

I can't wait until this UFC/MMA fad is over. 99-100 people a full of sh*t when they say "ima UFC fighter"

Cool bro, you beat up two drunks. Now you can put this video on the internet to show everyone how cool and badass you are.

Its not going anywhere my friend. Its the fastest growing sport in the world and schools like mine are booming all over the world. :rockon:

<---ranked Gracie BJJ student under Rorion/Rener/Ryron Gracie. :rockon:

fangstang

Established Member
+1

I agree

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
This video looked a bit sketchy. Why were these guys without their shirts? Was this planned or something? People and/or drunks don't just prance around with their shirts off and boxers exposed ready to throw down. :rolleyes: Love UFC, but this is just crap that gives the sport a bad name.

Users who are viewing this thread