Mission Acomplished

MD03SVT

Established Member
Ted, I'm really curious as to what HP/TQ numbers you achieved with your TVS set-up?

Mike

What clutch you running? Would you mind sharing your pinion angle setting?

It has never been on a dyno with the TVS set-up I figure about 665RWHP.

Stock clutch and tranny in all 3 of my GT500's

Pinion angle is set at -2.8 also if you are using a 2 position HD upper and trailing arm relocation brackets you will want to try different set-ups of which holes to use depending on what spring you use.Last season I used an Eibach prokit and got a best of 1.44 in the 60' but when I went to the TVS the car wouldn't hook up any more so I put the stock springs back in and tried different pinon angles,mounting holes and shock settings until I got the best results.

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
It just happens to be for sale make me an offer only 9000 miles US car never accidented have all orig parts.

stock un ported eaton w/2.60 10.47 @131mph last fall.
suspension mods are as follow: BMR U/L with HD mount, K member + rad support tokico d specs stock coils.

thanks guys

First, awesome times....! I'm going to the track Monday hoping for some good air for some 10 sec passes...I currently have Steeda LCA with Eibach lowering springs. Question: Did the Tokico D-specs help the see-saw motion? And will they work well with my LCA's and Eibach?

Thanks,

Rob

MD03SVT

Established Member
First, awesome times....! I'm going to the track Monday hoping for some good air for some 10 sec passes...I currently have Steeda LCA with Eibach lowering springs. Question: Did the Tokico D-specs help the see-saw motion? And will they work well with my LCA's and Eibach?

Thanks,

Rob

Yes the Dspecs will work fine you will just need to have someone watch or video your launches to fine tune them.

R1Lello

Established Member
Way to go Ted......and great to see nice representation for the TVS. For all the others reading this.........Ted's a plugger.........you need to see him plug gears.....Evan Smith who????

Great job!!

Users who are viewing this thread