• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

MMR Custom Turbo Cams, FREE SHIPPING FOR SVTP Members

Discussion in 'Turbo Cobras' started by Modular Racing, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Modular Racing

Modular Racing Authorized Vendor Authorized Vendor

[​IMG]

Its no secret that MMR Turbo cams power the worlds fastest Modular and Coyote engines! No other Company has the History of Turbo Charging Modular Engines than MMR, MMR holds the world record for the fastest 5.4 Modular ever with a 5.95 / 246.89MPH MMR has 4 stages of Custom Turbo Grinds to fit every 2V, 3V and 4V application, each cam has been track and dyno tested to perfection to bring you the most powerful cam you can put in your Turbocharged Modular Engine. MMR Turbo cams are used by 5 of the top 10 fastest modulars in the world . MMR Guarantees our cams will make more power than the competition or your money back! MMR's turbo cams power the leaders in NMRA renegade with Frank Varella and team Hellion and Haley James in Coyote Modified! This list goes on and on! Dont settle for a cam that has not proven itself at the track!!

Click here for a great post on a 1041 RWHP 2V with MMR turbo cams

youtube 2V stage 2 sound clip: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0px3g7p7F9M"]03 GT walkaround - YouTube[/nomedia]

4v Soundclip: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDysLGfQKYc"]2010 MMR racecar First Start w/ stage 3 R cams - YouTube[/nomedia]

MMR stage 3 4V cams on John Kolivas Drag radial record holder [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofiKSf0RYYE"]First 7.99 Pass in NMRA BFG Drag Radial - YouTube[/nomedia]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Stage 1 Single or Twin Turbos up to 18 psi w/mild bolt ons such as Throttle Body, plenum, Tubular headers etc.

Stage 2 Single or Twin Turbos up to 22 psi w/stage 1 or 2 ported Heads, Intake manifolds, Stroker engines, oversize valves , increased diameter downpipe.

Stage 3 Single or Twin Turbos up to 30 psi w/ heavily Ported Heads, Sheetmetal or heavily ported Intake manifolds, open or large diameter Downpipe

Stage 3R (race) Used by the worlds fasted Modular Mustangs- enough said!

All cam kits include spec sheet, All kits require Spring kit (sold seperately).

Stage 1-3 2 Valve $699.99

Stage 1-3 3 Valve $899.99

Stage 1-3 4 Valve $1199.99

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  2. 76mmsaleen

76mmsaleen New Member Established Member

maybe if the 4v cams were like 899.99 i would buy them but 1300.00 is a little more than i want to spend on some cams..how about you send me a set for free and i'll paint the whole side of my car with your logo ????

3. SinisterX

SinisterX Makin ALL KINDS of gains Established Member

Are there any idol vids of the Stage 2 or 3 4V cams

4. Modular Racing

LOL, we wish we could, we do however have sponsorship programs, if you are interested we accept proposals in Every Dec.- Jan. :beer:

5. Modular Racing

I think so, let me see of we can dig one up, the idle is very nice/agrressive on all of the stages (these cams are not for the faint of heart!)

6. 76mmsaleen

come on man..by dec i'll have my car on the road..then i'll have to pull the motor again to put the cams, then i'll have to take a 10 hr trip to have the car retuned...how about if i put a mmr logo tatoo on my neck..now thats advertisement for life.....i'll even let you draw it up..hell i already tell all my mustang buddies to order parts from you guys..

7. dan03mach

dan03mach BUSTN YO A$$ Established Member

Post up a dyno sheet so we can see what the graph looks like.... And the specs of the car that is being dyno'd

8. SSeatr

SSeatr New Member Established Member

is there a big difference between shelf comp stage cams and your comp custom grinds?

i was looking into a comp stage 3 which custom cam of yours would be comparable.

be on a heavily ported 03 head, stroker rotating assembly, 10.5:1 CR NA

i know you dont give out the numbers but any help thanks

9. Modular Racing

A true turbo grind such as the MMR cams are very different from the off the shelf comp cams, of course it depends on which stage but they are catered specifically to help the turbo spool quicker, lower EGT to help prevent detonation and increase power throughout the power band. Please let us know how we can help!

MMR

10. Modular Racing

Also we have had many request for the stage 3 sound clip so please see the link below, it is short but you will get the idea:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp38-vuGUeE&feature=PlayList&p=452942FBEB1BD23D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=34"]YouTube - Twin Turbo Mustang MMR Burnout- Worlds Fastest Full Body 05'[/nomedia]

And another: [nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDysLGfQKYc[/nomedia]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  11. dan03mach

I asked before but can I get a dyno graph for a 4v car with your cams vs. stock cams? I have comp cams and I'm wanting to change them out but want to see some graphs.

12. yellow03vert

yellow03vert New Member Established Member

I would also like to see a graph of the the 4v stage 3 cams compared to stock if possible. I am wanting to do cams over the winter and these are what I was interested in.

13. 76mmsaleen

i would like to see a comparison also...to see if they are worth the money..

14. dan03mach

I'm pulling my motor out in the next week, I got a head gasket issue and I will be taking my cams out at that time so if you want sell some cams I would post up a dyno graph so I can see what the graph looks like and when the power comes on.

15. 76mmsaleen

From what I have heard Mmr"s cams will give you about 40-50 rwhp. Is 1500 dollars worth this amount of power.??? I have thought about getting some cams also but would like to see some real proof. I would like to see a twin turbo car that is pushing 20 pounds of boost. 4v of course.. With and without the cams..

16. dan03mach

My cams gave me that much rwhp. lol And they are made for blowers.... I just don't like how it takes away from the low end. All these people that make cams say they do this and that but I have yet so see any graphs for before and after to prove it. My cams make awesome power in the upper end but I want more lower end.

17. Modular Racing

We have a install coming up on a fairly stock mach one that we could do a dyno comparo on. Our customers typical gains are in the 65-70 RWHP range with no other changes.

18. dan03mach

Post them up. I would like to see where the graph starts to make power and were it peaks at.

19. 76mmsaleen

what kind of gains would you see if the car was running 25-30 pounds of boost, with ported heads, ported 01 intake, and a 1 inch spacer on the intake..

20. Modular Racing

70-85 RWHP at these boost levels is pretty common with our cams and no other changes.

MMR