New Cobra Mod

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
I use my Treo 600 and PDAnet to get online from anywhere! And it uses free data minutes not phone minutes.

But does that only work with WML or some markup language like that? Or can you conncect to the true internet (meaning any site)?

David

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra10th Anniv
But does that only work with WML or some markup language like that? Or can you conncect to the true internet (meaning any site)?

David

It allows me to connect to the true internet using PDAnet connected to my laptop.

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
If you see it in person it is that much better. I like it more and more everyday. I'm just getting it fine tuned now. I switched the front end to a different program call mediacar. Much more user friendly and more functionallity at the moment, just not as flashy.

Blades

Established Member
You could also use the Shuttle SN45G

http://www.shuttle.com/hq/

sn45g.jpg

I had this exact idea before.. i think it would be better if the monitor could be wireless.. like a tablet pc connected thru WiFi to a terminal server in the car..

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
That is Frickin Sweet. I look the background with the Blue Cobra.

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
i don't mean to bring this from the dead, but this is an awesome setup. i am actually just starting to do my "carputer". i just covered my entire floorboard and trunk with sound/heat deadener, and removed the Mach 460 head unit, speakers, and amp rack. i am going to run everything from the computer through an amp with good speakers. the only thing that worries me is keeping the temp down in the pc. have you had any issues in the summer with it?

Users who are viewing this thread