Oxford White 2003 COBRA 2.8 Kennebell

Ukfox89

Established Member
I won't ship to Texas but I'll drive it down and meet half way or something. I don't mind driving the whole way but I would need money for gas.

Ukfox89

Established Member
could u drive to dallas? im in shreveport, la an could meet u there... text me 318 250 3444

I don't mind driving to Dallas but I would want some kind of deposit. I'm not driving 4 hours to just have someone look at it. If you want more info on tr car or have any questions my phone number is (405) 612 8840 I have a bunch more pictures I took I'll try and upload or I can text them. Thanks for looking Ben

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Wow I wish this was for sale when I was looking like 5 months back. I would have picked this thing up in a heart beat!
Any interest in a stock OW 04 Cobra with 93k on it + cash?
:shrug: Had to at least give it a try. GLWS :beer:

Ukfox89

Established Member
This car still for sale?

not sure. i have had a lot of low balls and people just jerking my chain. the more and more i explain the car to people i talk my self into keeping it. It doesnt hurt to make me an offer, but im probably not coming alot of the price at all. i just polished the exhaust and lowered the rear a little more, and the IRS brace will be here next week.

Ukfox89

Established Member
BUMP!! was unsure for a while but cars back for sale. got to have it go. make me an offer. will upload a bunch more pics later.

Ukfox89

Established Member
around $17,500 i have a ton more than that in the car which im sure you could all imagine. car is in amazing shape and the miles is the only thing that kills this car. but i daily drive it and it never gives me any issues. only thing the car needs is a set of CC plates and maybe a cai if your looking for more power. this car can easily pick up another 100rwhp by just adding a cai and a 18lb pulley. car is tuned for daily driving and safety. but still pulls like a beast. i just am not in a position to start hunting horsepower figures.

bdod06

Established Member
Wish I could. I'm probably.still a Lil too far off from where you would wanna be. But its a sexy car Bro. GLWS. If you drop price let me.know.

Ukfox89

Established Member
car is still for sale. eerything that is done to the car is listed above. and my pirc eis at $17,500 if someone were to come look at it and have cash on them i may negotiate a little more on the price. but too many people have agreed on prices and then not shown up. car is sitting and im not driving in this heat were having.

Users who are viewing this thread