I finally did a few tests on some throttle bodies on my car last night. Was pretty surprised at one of the tb's and how it did. All testing was started with coolant temps at 180*'s and the blower just barely warm to the touch. Probably about 15 minutes in between each run. We didn't log IAT's and such just because I really didn't think it would show a whole lot. So here's what was tested.... 1. Ported Dragon 2. Ported Accufab 3. Ported Stocker 4. I'm looking for a nonported Stock tb/plenum locally to put it on the car because it's still strapped down on the dyno before my blower comes off and the Project Eaton goes on. Now here's where it gets interesting.... The Ported Stocker and the Accufab pretty much had identical graphs in that they both peaked lower than the Dragon and pretty much made the exact same numbers as you can see above. Pretty hard to believe but the car was cooled the same and we made 2 pulls with all of them and they repeated. The Dragon made the best numbers, most boost seen, peaked higher in the rpm's, and carried it out better than the other two. I thought the Accufab would pretty much dyno the exact same as the Dragon. Also that's my personal Accufab and it's ported as much as possible without any welding. Same for the Dragon and the Ported Stocker as in no welding.