Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My new 2016 Edge Sport. Picked it up on 10/13/2016. I love it! The 2.7 V6 EcoBoost is a smile generator. :)

upload_2016-11-22_9-30-25.png

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Really getting bummed that this cold weather is here... just means one thing, going to be parking to Mustang. I have put 95xx miles on it already since June. Those are just cruising, enjoyment miles as it is not my DD, though I will drive it to work (100 mile RT) when I make excuses. I just got a Lund flex fuel E85 tune and the car is nasty. Staying stock outside of the tune (no bolt-ons). Trying to save wasting money on mods if I end up going boosted later.

Attachments

• PBEE6661.JPG
    PBEE6661.JPG
    273.4 KB · Views: 131

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, Rich, I love the color. It's sort of a pearl white. And, of course, you're partial to white yourself. ;) I almost bought a black Edge Sport, but after realizing that a black vehicle tends to hide exterior detail I decided on the white. So glad I made that decision.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Yeah, Rich, I love the color. It's sort of a pearl white. And, of course, you're partial to white yourself. ;) I almost bought a black Edge Sport, but after realizing that a black vehicle tends to hide exterior detail I decided on the white. So glad I made that decision.

It looks almost like the Platinum White they started offering on the 17 Mustangs. That was the first one I test drove but I felt the color was identical to my WRX so I wanted to try a more solid white with the Oxford.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It looks almost like the Platinum White they started offering on the 17 Mustangs. That was the first one I test drove but I felt the color was identical to my WRX so I wanted to try a more solid white with the Oxford.
Must be the same paint, Rich, because the color name is identical - White Platinum.

Users who are viewing this thread