Post your favorite 03/04 mach 1 pics!!!!

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
450? then why should i not just buy a gt? they make about the same power bottom end right?

Cause GT's are still a shitty ol 2V...

So mach's need rods and pistons to make 800RWHP with turbos.. :poke:

GT's need crank, rods, pistons, cams, heavy portwork, turbos, and alot of praying....

HamMach1

Established Member
No one posted EpikMach's?!?!

Here you go

DSC_0007.jpg

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
450? then why should i not just buy a gt? they make about the same power bottom end right?

Where do I start? Mach's have Terminator heads and cams- 4V>2V. Mach has 3.55 gears, Mach is considered a niche build and you can now get the build number and certificate. Mach has a SHAKER, better/more comfortartable interior. The Mach has a better track oriented suspension- it sits about an inch lower stock than the GT and has Tokiko shocks all the way around. The 5sp Mach also has a forged crank. Another advantage is CR- it's 10:5 in the Mach. All in all just like the Terminator is considered by most a better built car than the Mach- the Mach is a better build car than the GT.

Except for everything I just said the Stang GT is just like the Mach:rollseyes

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Where do I start? Mach's have Terminator heads and cams- 4V>2V. Mach has 3.55 gears, Mach is considered a niche build and you can now get the build number and certificate. Mach has a SHAKER, better/more comfortartable interior. The Mach has a better track oriented suspension- it sits about an inch lower stock than the GT and has Tokiko shocks all the way around. The 5sp Mach also has a forged crank. Another advantage is CR- it's 10:5 in the Mach. All in all just like the Terminator is considered by most a better built car than the Mach- the Mach is a better build car than the GT.

Except for everything I just said the Stang GT is just like the Mach:rollseyes

LOL.

Better handling? the both suck stock. Better interior? The same thing except for different design in the seats, wow so much better! Same tranny and rear end (with exception of stock gearing)

A mach 1 is just a GT with a 4v engine, thats it.

Back on topic, my fav pic is one from a Ford calander that has an azure one doing a burn out, dim lighting with some water on the ground.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
LOL.

Better handling? the both suck stock. Better interior? The same thing except for different design in the seats, wow so much better! Same tranny and rear end (with exception of stock gearing)

A mach 1 is just a GT with a 4v engine, thats it.

Back on topic, my fav pic is one from a Ford calander that has an azure one doing a burn out, dim lighting with some water on the ground.

Better seats- ever heard of side bolsters? Both are fairly anemic stock but the Mach IS better even it's it's just marginally. I said nothing about rear end....both are SRA.

Hey if you like the GT over the Mach then good on you.......Have you ever even driven or owned a Mach?
(yes- that's sarcasm just in case you didn't catch it)

Last edited:

CAM09

Established Member
I would take a Mach any day over a GT, but dont get me wrong Im not putting GT's down at all.

white04mach

Established Member
Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Let me know when your ready to buy, I may be willing to sell. Almost 10k miles on the clock.

Users who are viewing this thread