Some Exciting News! Time To Make This a Career!

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
house of power!!! make sure to share your site once you make one so we can all take a look at the inventory. Good luck!

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Sounds very exciting! I've followed the progress of a few of your builds on here and from what I have seen you will have no problem finding customers based on the quality of your work but more importantly, your customer service. Best of luck with your business.

Oh and Powerhouse Motorsports ftw :rockon:

HouseOfPower

Guys I want to add one more bit of info. We will also be available to consign your cars and also purchase your cars if you're needing to get out from under them. I will be as fair as I can be as it pertains to a value for an outright purchase. I think I can safely say I'd be a better avenue than the carmax's of the world

livnlrn

Established Member
Good luck guys. U build some awesome cars. If I havent found one yet, I will def. give u a call. My vote is Powerhouse Motorsports.

50GTMach1

Established Member
Turning the car around...back to 7-11 again.....more lotto tickets......again!.....
I hope to be a patron of your business...lotto or no lotto. Your work is truly inspirational. And I fully support inspiration

Im looking forward to ordering from you in the near future......

Joyrider564

Established Member
I may come to you after deployment, or maybe even before I get back. I had spoke with you about a turbo convertible before, and that's what I would really like to get into. Funds are available now as well, so once the doors are open, I would be happy to work with you :beer:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Congrats OP, I have followed your builds on here and they are top notch!!

Users who are viewing this thread